News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Heads up - my images from Photobucket might disappear

Started by Charlie-brm, September 27, 2019, 04:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie-brm

In case anyone browses a post from me and the image is kaput, I just joined the people fed up with Photobucket's methods and I'm getting out. The maddening part is they want you out of there if you are not paying anything - fair enough if they need the money because it is a business after all.

But the way they go about things is so frustrating. I end up doing all the work for them and it was taking far too long to trim out images using their interfaces, which were breaking down as I watched.
So I took an axe to my albums. All of my images came from my hard drive anyway so 99% I should still have the originals.

Just send me a PM if there is an image that is a priority to get re-established or I will gladly send it directly. Most of my images that are technical/informative come from my FJ album anyway.

Ciao for now.
Charlie.
If someone wants to see any images I refer to in posts, first check my gallery here. If no bueno, send me a PM. More than glad to share.
Current Model: 1990 FJ1200 3CV since 2020
Past Models: 1984 FJ1100 - 2012 to 2020
1979 XS750SF - 2005 to 2012