News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

1 wk out

Started by CodyNKR, May 03, 2010, 09:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mst3kguy

Quote from: fjrpierre on May 09, 2010, 08:39:29 AM
so its 1 degree C here in Ottawa at 0930, thats what, 33F? Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this morning.  :dash2: I'll have to wear my sleeping bag down if this continues!

pierre,

are you riding the fj, or the fjr down?  if the fjr, get that windscreen in the full up position!  ( :  have you put on the v-strom hand guards?  they also make a difference.  see you in two.
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

fjrpierre

FJR with heated grips , big mother windscreen, vstrom handguards, yama foot protectors, electric vest, ...I think I'll be ok  :yes:
Pierre
(caretaker of a 92FJ1200)

CodyNKR

We're on the road. About 30 miles from Savannah GA. We're making a side trip to my home town of Southern Pines, NC before heading on to Boone tomorrow. Sun shining down here! Blue's sleeping, Jeff's driving and I'm trying to stay awake!

nancyk

gearheadstu

See y'all on Weds. Was up there scouting on the 1st -- most everything is back open and in epic condition. Its gonna be fun!
Stu

CodyNKR

We're in Southern Pines tonite, doing a little family business here tomorrow and then heading up to Boone. But since I'm up here I need to create a little hate and discontent among the family up here. :)

NancyK

mst3kguy

Quote from: CodyNKR on May 09, 2010, 08:39:01 PM
We're in Southern Pines tonite, doing a little family business here tomorrow and then heading up to Boone. But since I'm up here I need to create a little hate and discontent among the family up here. :)

NancyK

nancy,

keep the gun locked away safely.  ( :
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

CodyNKR

[/quote]

nancy,

keep the gun locked away safely.  ( :
[/quote]

Why Dean, I know you....I'll just make a phone call. On the other hand, Jeff said as we left the hotel this morning that I was still grumpy and had obviously not had enough coffee....just the right kind of mood to talk to that attorney! I was very 'tactful.'

Update on where we are....just west of Greensboro, coming into Winston-Salem. We are going to make another stop at yet another tack shop. Hey it's my vacation too....I might find something that I need. :)

Have already talked to the wood man and he's going to call me and let me know when the load will be delivered.

NancyK