News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

1989 FJ1200 - Iowa

Started by whatsup62, October 07, 2020, 09:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatsup62

1989 FJ1200 - bike is in excellent working condition. Within the last 500 miles it has had the following done.
New front and rear tires.
New front and rear brakes - including all rotors, rebuilt calipers, brake pads, stainless braided lines, rebuilt master cylinder.
Front forks completely rebuilt.
All carbs completely rebuilt and synced by RPM, new intake air pods added.
Bike has Corbin seat and  tinted Lockhart windscreen.
New oil and filter as well as new fuel filter. Some spare parts go with bike including repair manual, clear windscreen, etc..
Needs nothing but getting on and riding. 24K miles.
Located in Central Iowa - $3350 email fooznfool@yahoo.com

Millietant

That does look very nice and unmolested.

If I was based in the US I might be tempted to come and look at it. Good luck with the sale - but you might struggle on here given that there's another very nice twin of your bike (with extra's too) for sale by another member, Thich, although up in Oregon, for $1,500 !
Dean

'89 FJ 1200 3CV - owned from new.
'89 FJ 1200 3CV - no engine, tank, seat....parts bike for the future.
'88 FJ 1200 3CV - complete runner 2024 resto project
'88 FJ 1200 3CV - became a race bike, no longer with us.
'86 FJ 1200 1TX - sold to my boss to finance the '89 3CV I still own.

Waiex191

I agree, it looks very nice.  If I could get over $3K for mine I think I'd sell it and look for a project.
Bryan
1989 FJ1200
1981 Suzuki GN400
Poplar Grove, IL