News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Wanted Vance and Hines 4to1 pipe for my 84

Started by bfrost, August 18, 2021, 07:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bfrost

Looking for a Vance and Hines 4to1 exhaust system for Bike. I am in AZ Please contact me if you have any info where to find one

red

Quote from: bfrost on August 18, 2021, 07:14:24 PMLooking for a Vance and Hines 4to1 exhaust system for Bike. I am in AZ Please contact me if you have any info where to find one
Bfrost,

Not sure if you can find the (glasspack) muffler, but to my knowledge I purchased the last FJ V&H 4-2-1 headers in captivity, maybe a decade ago.  Best wishes there, but I'm not optimistic.  You might want to go for a different manufacturer, maybe based in Europe or beyond.

The first set of V&H I had came on the bike.  They got rusted out quickly, and I live in a desert state.
Cheers,
Red

P.S. Life is too short, and health is too valuable, to ride on cheap parade-duty tires.

FJmonkey

How often do you change the oil? The brilliant designers at V&H did not think you would mind if you have remove part of the system to change the oil using the intended drain plug. You can drain the oil by other means if you really want a V&H system.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side