News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

USA Veterans Day

Started by racerrad8, November 11, 2021, 06:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

"Thank them for their sacrifice" may have become a little shallow in our minds. Take a moment to really think about the sacrifices made - family separation, hostile fire, and death to name a few. I sincerely thank our veterans for preserving freedom. It has a high price tag. Thank you to all the veterans that served and those that are still serving.

God bless you all.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

Motofun

Many dittos!  Veterans include all who served, not just those who saw combat.  The tip of the spear is useless without the shaft.
'69 Honda Trail 90
'75 Honda CB400F
'85 Yamaha RZ350
'85 Yamaha FJ1100
'89 Yamaha FJ1200
'09 Yamaha 125 Zuma
'09 Kawasaki KZ110 (grand kids)
'13 Suzuki GSXR 750 (track)
'14 Yamaha FZ-09
'18 Suzuki GSXR 1000R (track)
'23 Yamaha Tenere 7
SOLD: CBX,RZ500,Ninja 650,CB400F,V45 Sabre,CB700SC,R1

big r

My Dad landed in a tank on D-Day. Never talked to much about what went on over there. Passed away 4 years ago at the age of 93. Really miss my fishing partner

T Legg

My son Ian and I took the morning off and rode up to Virginia City for the parade . It was a beautiful day in the sixty's. There were lots of kids in the parade from several high schools ROTC programs and boy and girl scout troops. There was so much candy being tossed out that the kids on the sidewalks were going crazy making their piles of candy besides them. We had veterans from world war two, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and apparently both sides of the civil war too. Here are some pictures.
T Legg

T Legg

T Legg