News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

2010 WEST COAST RALLY MEMOIRS

Started by Mark Olson, June 21, 2010, 03:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zari

Want to thank Pat Conlon.  You have an eye for a fine looking FJ, not only the backside, but all around.  Seriously, very cool to have you present me with the black round head screws for my windscreen fairing.  I know I said my issues with change is a problem  :sarcastic:, but s#@t they look much sweeter than the stainless hex heads.
Hope the extended trip to Utah for you and Paul was a memorial adventure.

Right (Ride) on,
Z

Zari

Gotta give Props to my boy Mark Olsen (love fest)  We are the couple at the rallys you know  :lol: Dude is my mechanic and mechanical brain that inspires and motivates me to build that beast into the upgarded technology that is FJ.  Thanks bro----- front end next

Marsh White

I just posted up my 2010 West Coast Rally photos on the www.FJRally.com website:
http://www.fjrally.com/picgallery/gallery.asp?categoryid=41

Those of you that took photos - please take the time to post some of them (the better ones) up on the OFFICIAL photo site so the memories can live on!  I guarantee you that in 4 years I won't be able to find someones personal Picasa gallery link - but I know I can always go to www.FJRally.com and find them!

her90fj

Hi Guys, thanks for a great weekend, Jeff and I had alot of fun.  Hope to see you next year in Hayfork.

Theresa and Jeff.

Steve and Andy thanks for the pics and video.

Zari

Great pictures of the group Marsh, I always look forward to them!