News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

BikeEffects.com 10% Discount

Started by Marsh White, February 13, 2009, 07:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh White

http://www.bikeeffects.com has offered our group a 10% discount on all orders over $50.00.

Coupon Code: fjowners

Upon checkout enter the code in the "Coupon or Discount Number" section at the bottom of the page to receive your discount.

(disclaimer: the owner of this website is actually the original owner of my 89 FJ1200.  A year or two after I bought it from him he also became my client - I built the website for him many years ago)

mst3kguy

they also carry lots of goodies for the fjr.

that dude on the homepage needs serious help with his front wheel bearings, however.

Quote from: Marsh White on February 13, 2009, 07:07:10 PM
http://www.bikeeffects.com has offered our group a 10% discount on all orders over $50.00.

Coupon Code: fjowners

Upon checkout enter the code in the "Coupon or Discount Number" section at the bottom of the page to receive your discount.

(disclaimer: the owner of this website is actually the original owner of my 89 FJ1200.  A year or two after I bought it from him he also became my client - I built the website for him many years ago)
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

FJ Flyer

Quote from: mst3kguy on February 13, 2009, 07:21:36 PM

that dude on the homepage needs serious help with his front wheel bearings, however.

Got a new AGM battery from them for the FJR.  Delivered in two days to the east coast.  Called and talked to Jeff, too, when their site was having issues.  Nice guy.  And their prices are pretty damn good.  When the local Battery Warehouse didn't have the battery, and couldn't even find anyone who did, I showed him the Bikeeffects web-site on my blackberry and he said he couldn't even buy it that cheap at his prices.
Chris P.
'16 FJR1300ES
'87 FJ1200
'76 DT250

Wear your gear.

Dan Filetti

Quote from: FJ Flyer on March 16, 2009, 05:11:00 AM
Quote from: mst3kguy on February 13, 2009, 07:21:36 PM

Made me laugh Dean....
Live hardy, or go home. 

fj1289

Note to self: any website designed by Marsh will startle the crap out of me with it's sound effects!

Marsh White

Quote from: fj1289 on December 07, 2009, 02:28:36 AM
Note to self: any website designed by Marsh will startle the crap out of me with it's sound effects!

I've been in counseling lately to help me with the music/sound effects problem.  I was able to successfully complete the redesign of this website http://www.fjrally.com/  with only minimal mouse-over button sound effects.  Thank you for your support during my healing process.

fj1289

No worries - all in good fun!

Actually, I usually have the speakers on my computer muted - I had them turned up earlier and forgot.  Didn't jump too high - just enough to laugh at myself... :biggrin: