News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Scrapplefest!!!!!

Started by Dan Filetti, March 22, 2009, 09:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Filetti

Yesterday was the Scrapplefest here in Philly Reading terminal market.   I was not able to attend, but I wish I could have.  For those of you that have not yet tried it, you should.  For those of you that have, and for whatever crazy reason decided you do not like it: maybe you got a bad batch :)

Dan
Live hardy, or go home. 

Fred

the fan

rvnmaniac

Goetta fest is better.
--------------------------------------

I don't think so.........
"GO RAVENS"

FJ Flyer

Man, I'm jealous.

Can't get nothin' but crappy supermarket scrapple down here.  Got a nice hunk from a friend he got from a butcher up in PA.  Little piece of heaven. :nyam2:
Chris P.
'16 FJR1300ES
'87 FJ1200
'76 DT250

Wear your gear.

Davetammy

What the hell is Scrapple?I know that I am an ignorant convict but some enlightenment please.:)
FJ1200/92 Hayabusa1300/2007

gradice

Quote from: Davetammy on March 23, 2009, 08:38:17 AM
What the hell is Scrapple?I know that I am an ignorant convict but some enlightenment please.:)

I was just about to ask the same question....WTF is Scrapple????? :scratch_one-s_head:
Graham in OZ...
92 FJ1200 ABS.

rktmanfj

Quote from: gradice on March 23, 2009, 08:50:35 AM
Quote from: Davetammy on March 23, 2009, 08:38:17 AM

I was just about to ask the same question....WTF is Scrapple????? :scratch_one-s_head:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

Google is your friend...     :yahoo:

Randy T
Indy

Marsh White

I had no idea what it was either.  Now I do.  I'm sure it tastes good...but boiling the whole head, heart, liver, etc??   :bad:     

I wish I'd rather not known the details before I try it for the first time.

FJ Flyer

Yeah, definitely eat it first, ask questions later.  The Amish in PA make some gooood stuff.

In Boone, go to the Mountain House for breakfast, but they call it 'livermush'. 

I worked in a Perkins in high school, and I would cook a whole grill full of scrapple at one time. 

Chris P.
'16 FJR1300ES
'87 FJ1200
'76 DT250

Wear your gear.

rvnmaniac

Cut it out i'm gettin' hungry.......
"GO RAVENS"

rktmanfj

Quote from: rvnmaniac on March 23, 2009, 11:19:11 AM
Cut it out i'm gettin'  always hungry.......

Fixed that for you....         :yahoo:

Randy T
Indy

rlucas

Sorry...misread that.

Thought it said "GoanaFest". I was in for minute.

Rossi
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)

gradice

Quote from: rlucas on March 23, 2009, 08:37:54 PM
Sorry...misread that.

Thought it said "GoanaFest". I was in for minute.

Rossi

Ain't nuthin wrong with Goana, but Croc meat is nicer!!! It like a cross between chicken & fish :good:
Graham in OZ...
92 FJ1200 ABS.