News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Find new software

Started by UJMrider, September 27, 2010, 05:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UJMrider

Klavdy

"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

Marsh White

Build your own forum then.   I think you may have the honor of being the first person who is annoying and enough of a dickhead to warrant me banning them.  Why?  Cuz I can - and I don't like you.  I see that you are the same UJM guy that posted the private phone numbers and e-mails of another lister and was a general dickhead in this thread here: http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=2607.0

Yeah - I'm pretty sure of it...I don't like you.

Travis398

For what it's worth i find my self wishing other sites worked as well as this one..........

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Dan Filetti

I have no real issues with this site's functionality or it's software either.  Never had a password issue, that sure seems like user error.

Dan
Live hardy, or go home. 

Klavdy

Don't be a dick, Fluffy.
Just coz you dunno how to put together a website doesn't mean you should get the shits when professionals give you free advice.
"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

Marsh White

Quote from: Klavdy on September 27, 2010, 07:57:57 PM
Don't be a dick, Fluffy.
Just coz you dunno how to put together a website doesn't mean you should get the shits when professionals give you free advice.

But...but, but......dad!  This guy gets to be a dick every day - can't I be a dick like him just this one time?  I haven't banned anyone EVER in 19 months...can't I do it just this once?  Please???????   Then I promise I'll be good!

Arnie

Yeah! Do it!  Gotta make sure that part of this software works :-) as well as the rest of it.

Arnie

racerman_27410

this site rocks......UJM seems to be a whiner and general  dickhead....... some things are inevitable.

KOokaloo!

Yamifj1200

Marsh, your site is hands down the best source of information and all around group of great folks I have the pleasure to be apart of. 
To anyone who may have a problem with this site or its creater can piss off...

Eric M

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"

Marsh White

Thanks Eric!  BTW: I just saw that someone put a poll up on top (it wasn't me) - that is hilarious! 

racerman_27410

probabtion ?

i believe in rehabilitation ..... as long as the offender isnt chronic let it ride with a warning. I think he got the message.

" opinion "

1) there is enough Kookaloo for all.

2)  The power of the Sun...... thru the process of forming our very molecules.....created a universal bond known as the motorcycle...... we are a family.    

3) as a family member I dont want to kick my brother out of the Alliance For Fun (AFF) for a momentary error in judgement and lack of consideration (and APPRECIATION) for others ..... let's communicate here....it's pretty simple.... UJM ....quit being a dick and people will be a helluva lot nicer to you (and maybe you wont get banned)

4) It is my opinion that The Alliance against fun (AAF) already has more than enough members without us nudging UJM in their direction  hell, he may be a AAF member who is trying to get on the AFF path and is in desperate need of our support  ? ..... this way to the light UJM..... :empathy2:

oh yeah.... KOOKALOOoooooooooooooooooo!   it can save even a AAF member.. sometimes........ :hi:

Frank  :good2:

rlucas

I've never had a problem with this site, either with speed or functionality. I've got an issue with it backing up to the previous page in the middle of composing a post, but I'm 99% sure it's my browser or something in my keyboard setup, not the BB software. It's just an annoyance.

From his posts over the last few days, I think UJM got the point. Let 'im stay. Nothing wrong with a little dissention and diversity...as long as it stays civil.

Rossi
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)

ddlewis

Every group needs the ubiquitous jackass-you-love-to-hate.. 

congrats to UJM the fj owners own JYLTH.

rlucas

Quote from: ddlewis on September 30, 2010, 08:27:12 AM
Every group needs the ubiquitous jackass-you-love-to-hate.. 

congrats to UJM the fj owners own JYLTH.

Well, hell.

I thought that was me.

Rossi
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)