News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2011 North East Summer Rally Information

Started by Marsh White, November 25, 2010, 09:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How long should the North East rally be

2 days of riding
3 (30%)
3 days of riding
7 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 9

carsick

Quote from: Travis398 on July 08, 2011, 08:16:52 AM
replace it with the Bud Mustang

That's not a real '65 GT350R, it's got a stock passenger side mirror. I say fake, although the light weight could really up the performance.

Rally? I'm looking for a mod that I can still be performing while en route to Bethel, other than that I'm surprisingly prepared.

NYFJR13

Ok so I have Saturday off. So that means I will be leaving Queensbury NY after work Friday at 6pm. So my arrival time should be 11 or 12pm. Then set up camp and get a couple hours sleep so I can ride with the group Saturday. So keep the fire going for me Friday. I hope I don't wake anyone when I arrive if I do I'm sorry.

Travis398

Quote from: weymouth399 on July 08, 2011, 07:53:27 AM

If there is anything anyone needs brought please ask. I will also have my Pu there if we need to go to town.

Bob W

I guess I will bring my grill, so we will be able to cook burgers and dogs.

Only 2 more weekends left to get everything ready though and then .

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Travis398

The good news I picked up the Firewood...........The bad news, I don't think we can do the 2 fire pits this year  :pardon:

Travis398

I didn't get a chance to ride any of the loops this year, Can't be much more bumpy than last year though.

weymouth399

OH yes they can Travis.
I went thru Bethel today with the wife real rough on some roads major roads are good but :boredom:
But should be great even though. :yes:

Bob W
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road
72 CT90x2 for sale

Bob

Quote from: weymouth399 on July 19, 2011, 04:17:11 PM
OH yes they can Travis.
I went thru Bethel today with the wife real rough on some roads major roads are good but :boredom:
But should be great even though. :yes:
Bob W
So... will be travelling below 'jail time' speeds this year?
Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

weymouth399

:nea: :unknown: :biggrin: :sorry:

I doubt it, I guess we will just have to see. Maybe someone else can lead? :sarcastic:

Bob W
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road
72 CT90x2 for sale

A11an0n

If anyone coming to the NE Rally has an extra front/left (sitting on bike) signal light cover for an 86 FJ1200 I will gladly buy it from you as mine blew off on the highway last week. 

See you there!
1986 FJ1200
2007 Yamaha WR250F

Travis398

I wonder if it will rain this weekend, ohh was I supposed to not mention the weather?

Bob

Quote from: Travis398 on July 25, 2011, 03:17:16 PM
I wonder if it will rain this weekend, ohh was I supposed to not mention the weather?
No rain? That would not be a proper NESR  :smile:
Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

Travis398

Quote from: Bob on July 26, 2011, 06:57:26 AM
Quote from: Travis398 on July 25, 2011, 03:17:16 PM
No rain? That would not be a proper NESR  :smile:

Looks like it is going to be just like last year, hot humid sunny on the weekend with rain on Friday.  :good:

RACER111V

Well after riding/camping at Oxford plains speedway (actually camped at Two Lakes down the road) this last weekend I have decided to pack up the mule again and ride it to Bethel Friday.I have bought a smaller tent,big tank bag, and a summer sleeping bag.I think I can get everything on the bike for this weekend.I still plan on getting to the campsite around noon or one.If the weather looks good I should be up for a loop before dinner.
Looking forward to another fun weekend

NYFJR13

Ok I got the bike all loaded up and ready to roll. I'll be heading to Maine Friday night after I get out of work at 6pm. I should arrive between 11pm and midnight. Hopefully some of you will still be up BSing. The weather is looking great for the weekend.  :good2:

RACER111V

Quote from: NYFJR13 on July 28, 2011, 07:31:11 AM
Ok I got the bike all loaded up and ready to roll. I'll be heading to Maine Friday night after I get out of work at 6pm. I should arrive between 11pm and midnight. Hopefully some of you will still be up BSing. The weather is looking great for the weekend.  :good2:

Go to hear.I've loaded up the air mattress,tent,chair,and two burner propane stove on the back.The pillow,sleeping bag and tools fit in the bottom of the tank bag.My cloths fit in the backpack bungied on top of everything on the back.Sometime on Friday I will do a food run into Bethel for dinner and breakfast supplies.