News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Kabin space available Tues - Sat nites

Started by TRoy, April 06, 2009, 12:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRoy

I just talked with JoAnn, she confirmed I have Kabin reservations for Tues nite - Sat nite. (may 12-16)

Hoping someone wants to split the $265 ($133) for the duration.

You can have the big bed if you want  :biggrin:

Peace & Love
86FJ 100K+
07Burg650
15Downtown300

ddlewis

Troy,  Still looking for a roomie?  If so I'll take it!  (if there are two beds open I might be able to fill the other as well..)

rvnmaniac

Tempting but i'm gonna leave that alone....
"GO RAVENS"

TRoy

Thats great Danny!  ...and I think we got room for brotherunklecousin fri & sat... he travels light  :crazy:

BOONE IS SOON
Peace & Love
86FJ 100K+
07Burg650
15Downtown300

ddlewis

Quote from: TRoy on April 07, 2009, 06:19:23 AM
Thats great Danny!  ...and I think we got room for brotherunklecousin fri & sat... he travels light  :crazy:

BOONE IS SOON

Sweet - count me in!  I'll be in Thursday around dark.   Are you saying you have a BroUncleCuz coming for Sat/Sun?  If so that's cool, I hadn't asked anybody else yet anyway..  if we do still have the third spot open lemme know and I'll see if I can put somebody in it..
BOONE IS SOON

gdfj12

Hi guys,

Kris & I have one of the deluxe cabins up the hill & there are 2 bunks available in it. Let me know if anyone needs a place to sleep.

George Denison
gdfj12-at-gmail-dot-com
George D
'89 FJ1250 ~'90-black/blue
'87 FJ1250 ~streetfighter project
'89 FJ1200 ~white/silver, resto project
'88 Honda Hawk GT, resto project

TRoy

Quote from: ddlewis on April 07, 2009, 01:11:25 PM
 Are you saying you have a BroUncleCuz coming for Sat/Sun? 

I was refering to brotheruncle D'EriCk MaGgellan  :yes:
Peace & Love
86FJ 100K+
07Burg650
15Downtown300

ddlewis

Are you saying you have a BroUncleCuz coming for Sat/Sun? 
I was refering to brotheruncle D'EriCk MaGgellan  :yes:

Hey, he's my brocuzz too.. we must be related!  He and I were just talking the other day about maybe riding down together..

At the time we were talking about maybe a Friday morning ride down, but since then I'm considering packing my crap Wed night, riding to work Thursday and hitting the road right from the office at around 3p..  just to get one more night around the fire. 

Whadya say to that D.Magellan?

rvnmaniac

"GO RAVENS"

ddlewis

Quote from: rvnmaniac on April 08, 2009, 11:24:27 AM
He's snoring he can't hear you......

That's right, he's the legendary snore-beast..  I'll bring my extra strength earplugs.  :music:

Smola67

Do you have an opening for Tuesday night? Might be arriving late and tired so the cabin would be a great alternative to setting up camp until morning. Thanks TRoy. Smola

TRoy

Peace & Love
86FJ 100K+
07Burg650
15Downtown300

Smola67