News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Hello from a frozen Dorset (UK)

Started by CMD, December 26, 2010, 07:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMD

Hi everyone  :good2:

Names Colin and I am the proud owner of a 1989 FJ that is in the process of being totally rebuilt  :wacko3:

This is my 2nd FJ and the 1st bike I have ever decided was good enough to spend a stupid amount of time and money on (much to the wife's dismay  :negative:

Great site and loads of helpful info, love some of the mods you peep's have done to your bikes  :good2:

I am not sure where to post pictures of my FJ so will have a look around and post in the correct place.

Colin

Oh and  Very Happy Christmas & lets hope 2011 is much better than 2010  :dash2:

racerman_27410

Welcome friend!

the FJ is a great bike to fall in love with..... it will never ask anything more than to transport you in comfort ,safety and style  :good2:

oh yeah they have tons of the Kookaloo too  :good:

carsick

Quote from: racerman_27410 on December 26, 2010, 07:58:52 PM
it will never ask anything more than to transport you in comfort ,safety and style  :good2:
Frank, are you saying the bike never asked for the mods, it was the voices in my head?
Doug

racerman_27410

Quote from: carsick on December 27, 2010, 12:13:33 AM
Quote from: racerman_27410 on December 26, 2010, 07:58:52 PM
it will never ask anything more than to transport you in comfort ,safety and style  :good2:
Frank, are you saying the bike never asked for the mods, it was the voices in my head?
Doug

thats exactly what i'm sayin'  LOL...    :wacko3:

mz_rider

Colin,

Welcome to the group, good to have more Brits here. Good luck with your project, I like the "flying banana" yellow theme - keep the photos of progress coming. "Frozen Dorset" - yes this winter has been hell but from the news tonight our friends on the east coast of the US are getting it even worst than us. 

Stuart (Glasgow, Scotland)

CMD

Quote from: mz_rider on December 27, 2010, 05:43:34 PM
Colin,

Welcome to the group, good to have more Brits here. Good luck with your project, I like the "flying banana" yellow theme - keep the photos of progress coming. "Frozen Dorset" - yes this winter has been hell but from the news tonight our friends on the east coast of the US are getting it even worst than us. 

Stuart (Glasgow, Scotland)

Hi Stuart

Yes, looks like our friends across the pond are getting the snow much much worse than we have had it  :shok:
Just watched a clip on the BBC I-Player and over 6ft of snow in less then 18 hours  :negative:
Thunder storms and lightening at the same time as well, not good

dixiethedog

Hi Colin,nice to see you here! We've chatted back and forth on the uk fj site,i was gonna paint your fj (yellow),but due to personel circumstances i havent been able to do much with bikes for a while. Keep up the good work,your gonna have a cracking bike when done.
Brett :good2: