News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

BOONE IS SOON

Started by TRoy, April 20, 2009, 07:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh White

rktmanfj

Quote from: Smola67 on May 10, 2009, 03:40:39 PM
Quote from: mst3kguy on May 10, 2009, 09:35:27 AM
just a reminder if you're attending the rally, it's nice to have an emergency medical sheet somewhere on you.  tank bag is okay if you have to, but sometimes you don't land where your tankbag lands, etc. etc.  i will have one in my right chest pocket as well as on my helmet, and ice contacts on my phone.

I as well have my ICE contacts set and have my emergency contact sheet in my Jacket @ all times. Not sure how to mount a copy on my helmet though. ???

cyclegadgets.com will send you a little doodad that glues to your helmet and holds contact info,  free with an order.       :good:

Randy T.
Indy

TRoy

Quote from: Smola67 on May 10, 2009, 03:40:39 PM
Not sure how to mount a copy on my helmet though. ???

http://cyclegadgets.com/Products/product.asp?Item=MICS

KOOKALOO you ugly sumbitch  :bye2:

see you in a few days
Peace & Love
86FJ 100K+
07Burg650
15Downtown300

Smola67

Very cool guys. Looks like something I will have soon. Boy I cant wait to leave for Boone on Tuesday. All packed up with 2 days of work standing in my way.  :crazy:

Bob

Y'all have a good time now, ya hear!  :bye:

Bummer I can't make it this year, but I'll see some of ya in PA for the summer rally.
Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

rktmanfj

Unfortunately, I seem to get all my injuries while getting ready to go to the rally.      :mad:

Randy T
Indy

CodyNKR

Ok, ya'll, here I sit on the porch of the camping cabin and it's RAINING!!!! I had planned on being here a day early to get my mtn legs back again, but this put a stop to that. It's supposed to stop at midnight tonite.

I have also called the firewood man and hopefully he's delivering at 4 today.

I love the coolness though, welcome after the heat of FL.

See everyone soon!

NancyK

racerman_27410

Quote from: CodyNKR on May 11, 2009, 02:43:05 PM
Ok, ya'll, here I sit on the porch of the camping cabin and it's RAINING!!!!

welcome to Boone.....However it looks as though the rest of the week is gonna be real nice  :yahoo:

KOokaloo! 

CodyNKR

Oh, yea I got your welcome to Boone right here!  :blum2:
The SO was going stir crazy, so he just rode his bike into town to Wally World for something. Me, not me, it's getting dark and as far as I'm concerned the roads are still too wet.
The firewood got here. Course I wont' get to enjoy too much of it, but I'll be thinking of you.
Now will someone please com'on!
N

Smola67

See you Tuesday night.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

mst3kguy

nancy, should some of us buy some of those fireplace logs to help get the fire going, until the dragon firestarter arrives?
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

racerman_27410

duct tape works great Dean..... just ball some up loosely and put it under the wood.. it burns like napalm

i know you carry some dont cha?

KOokaloo!

racerman_27410

Quote from: CodyNKR on May 11, 2009, 07:36:45 PM
Oh, yea I got your welcome to Boone right here!  :blum2:
The SO was going stir crazy, so he just rode his bike into town to Wally World for something. Me, not me, it's getting dark and as far as I'm concerned the roads are still too wet.
The firewood got here. Course I wont' get to enjoy too much of it, but I'll be thinking of you.
Now will someone please com'on!
N

Just saw T Roy.... he will be in Boone about 1.5 hours from now !

i've got work today so i will either get there late tonight or first thing tomorrow

KOokaloo!

the fan

Dean left my house about 10:00 this morning. He sissied out on the dirt bike, so make doubly sure to mock his lack of "guyness" all week. :bye2:

gearheadstu

Booners: see ya Thursday!
Stu