News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Sorry but I am going to PO some people

Started by freespiriteng, April 25, 2009, 10:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freespiriteng

first thing is hats off to the people that put this site and also must say the yahoo site together.  A lot of people have help getting my project together and are interested in seeing the final project.  For those that don't know it isn't a performance mod, but a show mod.  Lights, art, but no chrome.  Just a good ride.  At 58 and looking at a 1300 I don't need to make it faster.  I still have my Cafe Racer and the aches and pains from my younger days.

Now not to intentionally PO somebody but I received a reply to a post and it contained some language that is very offensive to anyone.  I will admit that I did post a comment at one time that wasn't received very well and I came back and made an apology.  I didn't use any vulgar language as I received.  I just recently sent the person an e-mail direct because that shouldn't be on here.

So I am a proud American with his own thoughts and I also Ride a HD along with my other bikes. I have ridden to the Wall three times from different starts on different bikes so for everyone enjoy and remember and for that one, think. 

You Won't Be Forgotten

Klavdy

Think?
I think you are inarticulate, incoherent and that your engravings are mawkish crap.

There is nothing I say on any list I would not say to someone's face.

Whenever I see one of those ridiculous black flags I assume the person who raised it is completely irrational if not insane. The last soldiers to go MIA or to be captured in Vietnam would have been in 1973. That's over thirty-five years ago.
Go down to the Vietnam War Memorial.
You can't miss the tomb vultures who hang out there, selling MIA bracelets and black flags and all manner of  crap from black velvet paintings with Jesus looking down on the Wall, to made in Pakistan or China black leather Harley jackets with American flags and the slogan "These Colours Don't Run." You might find the raggedy-looking old drunk chick who wants to sell you a rose to lay on the stone of the memorial beneath the etched name of someone you knew.
Scum who hang out there and trade on your dead comrades.
I realise America isn't known for good taste, but the POW/MIA industry sets a new standard for vulgarity, greed, and pure idiocy.

Yes, you too can buy a set of POW/MIA Truck Balls.

"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

Rich Pleines

"I realise America isn't known for good taste, but the POW/MIA industry sets a new standard for vulgarity, greed, and pure idiocy." Klavdy I think the new standard belongs to you.  :wacko1: 
Rich Pleines
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"

Klavdy

"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.

Klavdy

Marsh White

OMG!  I just clicked on that video for the first time...I couldn't even make it to the 2 minute mark!  :dash2:   That guy is such a douche!  Isn't it BLATANTLY OBVIOUS how he is trying to capitalize on the POW thing?!?!  It sure is to me.  What crap!

Also, I think I have seen better production values in some Biker Toad productions:
http://www.bikertoad.com/movies/Adventures%20of%20BikerToad%20Part%203.wmv

Ummm...on second thought...maybe not...    :biggrin:

rktmanfj

Quote from: Marsh White on May 01, 2009, 09:42:50 AM

Also, I think I have seen better production values in some Biker Toad productions:
http://www.bikertoad.com/movies/Adventures%20of%20BikerToad%20Part%203.wmv

Ummm...on second thought...maybe not...    :biggrin:

Man, I wasted enough time on that to see that my FJ had a cameo role...  unfortunately, it was the best part of this whole damned thread.    :wacko2:

Randy T
Indy

TRoy

Quote from: Marsh White on May 01, 2009, 09:42:50 AM
What crap!

..almost as bad as Toby Keith  :negative:

Patriotism.. the cash cow of the new millineum

Peace & Love
86FJ 100K+
07Burg650
15Downtown300

freespiriteng

Sorry, but even though friends have e mailed me not to respond and give some one the pleasure to keep me as the butt of his pleasure since he must not have a real life and doesn't know Japanese art from Chinese and has a history of distorting things if he seems to disagree or or just wants to stir up crap.  I can deal with that.  I am an older guy and have put a hell of a lot more miles in the saddle of life and bikes.  I guess if you can tolerate him then you will have to tolerate me.

Know to try to set the record straight:  I AM NOT SELLING WINDSHIELDS, NOT SELLING ANY ENGRAVINGS, NOT LOOKING FOR BUSINESS ( I am retired from motorcycle art).  I AM NOT CAPITALIZING ON POW-MIA, and  I AM NOT MARKETING ANY IDEA.  This windshield was ordered for MY BIKE.  THE Art was meaningful for me only.  MY PERSONAL INTENTIONS ONLY.  By that, everything means something to me.  DID ANYONE SEE A PRICE TAG ON IT?   Ask the Administer of this site,  he posted the picture for me because I didn't know how to do it.  I guess it was fine then but not now!  I am a douche (vinegar and salt water, maybe something to make it a smell a little better or easier to take by today's standards).  Time to washout (that is a douche statement). 

Wash out:  Klavdy stick that russian gun up your ( as a stupid poster said, and I don't know whether to agree or not) "fagotty shorts".  You noticed that I didn't use the same words as you "FUCK, ME, DEAD"..  HAVE SOME balls SHOW ME YOUR BIKE.  TELL EVERYONE HOW MUCH YOU REALLY RIDE. 

Klavdy

Quote from: freespiriteng on May 02, 2009, 03:27:34 AM
Sorry, but even though friends have e mailed me not to respond and give some one the pleasure to keep me as the butt of his pleasure since he must not have a real life and doesn't know Japanese art from Chinese and has a history of distorting things if he seems to disagree or or just wants to stir up crap.  I can deal with that.  I am an older guy and have put a hell of a lot more miles in the saddle of life and bikes.  I guess if you can tolerate him then you will have to tolerate me.

Know to try to set the record straight:  I AM NOT SELLING WINDSHIELDS, NOT SELLING ANY ENGRAVINGS, NOT LOOKING FOR BUSINESS ( I am retired from motorcycle art).  I AM NOT CAPITALIZING ON POW-MIA, and  I AM NOT MARKETING ANY IDEA.  This windshield was ordered for MY BIKE.  THE Art was meaningful for me only.  MY PERSONAL INTENTIONS ONLY.  By that, everything means something to me.  DID ANYONE SEE A PRICE TAG ON IT?   Ask the Administer of this site,  he posted the picture for me because I didn't know how to do it.  I guess it was fine then but not now!  I am a douche (vinegar and salt water, maybe something to make it a smell a little better or easier to take by today's standards).  Time to washout (that is a douche statement). 

Wash out:  Klavdy stick that russian gun up your ( as a stupid poster said, and I don't know whether to agree or not) "fagotty shorts".  You noticed that I didn't use the same words as you "FUCK, ME, DEAD"..  HAVE SOME balls SHOW ME YOUR BIKE.  TELL EVERYONE HOW MUCH YOU REALLY RIDE.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Let's see now,
You are not only a liar,

"Know to try to set the record straight:  I AM NOT SELLING WINDSHIELDS,"

freespiriteng
$ Contributor
3       General Category / Parts Available and/or For Sale / Re: Engraved windshield-1990 FJ 

on: April 19, 2009, 06:31:06 PM

Didn't know how to remove the original post so just doing a reply.

The windshield is sold and already on another bike.

You are also deluded.

"doesn't know Japanese art from Chinese"

Ignorance is bliss,
see this picture?

The one you think is Chinese?
See those  swords?
The Samurai swords?
Bit of a give away, huh.

It is a woodcut print of Japanese Samurai Ichijo Jiro Tadanori and Notonokami Noritsune fighting,from 1810-1820.
Created by Shuntei Katsukawa (1770-1820).
Look it up in the Library of Congress .

You shrilled:

SHOW ME YOUR BIKE.  TELL EVERYONE HOW MUCH YOU REALLY RIDE.

Show you my bike?
Which one?
I keep a bike in America, one in Papua New Guinea and two in Australia.

Tell you how much I really ride?
I'll do better than that old mate,I'll show you.
I'm coming to a Rally near you.
Yep, all the way from Australia to ride one of my bikes.
Again
Oh, guess you didn't know that.

For a supposed Vet, you sure don't have a great eye for detail,

O.F. Mossberg & Sons would be rather dismayed to have one of their fine products described as a Russian gun.

This is my rifle, this is my gun, this ones for shooting, this ones for fun.

freespiriteng

You might have me there.  I am not a Asian artist, but I do remember that picture from school.  How many Warriors are in that pic?  At first glance?  I am primarily a artist that does Native American and Wildlife.  I do art for myself and the windshield didn't sell but passed along.  What the hell am I going to do with a windscreen that doesn't fit my bike?  He is happy and thinks he should pay me but it isn't going to happen.  RAK