ok so as we all know i pulled a bluff, suprizing but i need help

Started by irishluck, May 09, 2011, 09:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishluck

Quote from: carsick on May 12, 2011, 06:33:03 PM
This sounds like every comment thread on Youtube now. Irishluck, I'm thinking you're about 12 and for some mysterious reason you've alighted here in between playing video games and experimenting with the joys of masturbation while suspended from school. I am impressed that you have through inhuman persistence caused Klavdy to misspel "principles", however I grow weary of seeing your name in my list of unread posts. Stupid and stubborn is no way to go through life son. Better to learn it now. If you do indeed have an FJ within your grasp, I think FJ control needs to rescue it from your motorcycle cruelty. And for Christ's sake don't reproduce. 

helli can always post a pic of myself, and ive already posted pics of my bike. so what more ya want? all im doing is trying to get some tips on what im missing on my frame, thats all

andyb

Quote from: carsick on May 12, 2011, 06:33:03 PM
for some mysterious reason you've alighted here in between playing video games and experimenting with the joys of masturbation while suspended from school.

Hey now, I have fond memories of getting suspended from school, and still do the other bits..

irishluck

i didnt even finish my high school year. i was arrested and sent to jail, fun vacation!

tqmx1

Daddy,Mommy the big boys don't want to play with me any more!! Kid go find some one else to bug try George B on the Yahoo Group

weymouth399

Quote from: tqmx1 on May 12, 2011, 08:15:39 PM
Daddy,Mommy the big boys don't want to play with me any more!! Kid go find some one else to bug try George B on the Yahoo Group

:lol: :rofl: :rofl2: :dash1: :dash2: Holidays must be fun :sorry:

Bob W
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road
72 CT90x2 for sale

Pat Conlon

Quote from: tqmx1 on May 12, 2011, 08:15:39 PM

It's ok Kim, deep breaths....You coming to the WCR? Thanks again for showing Paul and me Hwy36 last year, that was soooo bitchen.
1) Free Owners Manual download: https://tinyurl.com/fmsz7hk9
2) Don't store your FJ with E10 fuel https://tinyurl.com/3cjrfct5
3) Replace your old stock rubber brake lines.
4) Important items for the '84-87 FJ's:
Safety wire: https://tinyurl.com/99zp8ufh
Fuel line: https://tinyurl.com/bdff9bf3

Travis398

Quote from: irishluck on May 12, 2011, 08:03:22 PM
i didnt even finish my high school year.

You do know there is four years in high school? Perhaps missing 3 1/2 years wasn't smart. 

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

irishluck

Quote from: Travis398 on May 12, 2011, 08:36:58 PM

You do know there is four years in high school? Perhaps missing 3 1/2 years wasn't smart. 

yea i am aware of that. i was arrested half way through my senor year. still go tmy GED, and in college for networking administrations and auto mechanics

Klavdy

Quote from: irishluck on May 12, 2011, 08:38:49 PM

yea i am aware of that. i was arrested half way through my senor year. still go tmy GED, and in college for networking administrations and auto mechanics

Arrested halfway through your senor year?
That is one of the saddest things that's ever been posted.
What happened to you in the Mexican prison ?

"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

Travis398

Quote from: irishluck on May 12, 2011, 08:37:43 PM
whats WCR

The West Coast Rally. Where guys who have owned FJ's longer than you have been alive will hang out and talk about you.

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

irishluck

Quote from: Travis398 on May 12, 2011, 08:45:08 PM
whats WCR

The West Coast Rally. Where guys who have owned FJ's longer than you have been alive will hang out and talk about you.

aw thats sweet of you guys to talk about me. june 2nd through june 5th? i think i have those days off :rofl2:
Quote from: Klavdy on May 12, 2011, 08:44:22 PM
Quote from: irishluck on May 12, 2011, 08:38:49 PM

Arrested halfway through your senor year?
That is one of the saddest things that's ever been posted.
What happened to you in the Mexican prison ?

sure did
ha you know your funny, mexican prison, crack me up son :rofl:

FJmonkey

Quote from: Travis398 on May 12, 2011, 08:45:08 PM
whats WCR

Irish, maybe you could show up at the WCR..."Drinks Bitch" position has been filled but "Moving Potato Cannon Target" is still open.....Owning an FJ is optional for this position....But you have to smile the entire time.....Being light of foot is a BIG plus to keep the position for any length of time.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

SkyFive

"Moving Potato Cannon Target" = hold up that pack of cigarettes before you pass out!