News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

My Bike

Started by oldktmdude, March 21, 2011, 06:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldktmdude

After just reading 1tinindians post on his first anniversary of owning an FJ and the mods he has done to it, I was thinking that a forum section, with a list of mods, that each member has done, may help those thinking about changing their own bike. By compiling complete lists of mods done to individual bikes, new and not-so-new members can build bikes based on tried and proven improvements. I know there is already a modifications section but I thought that this may help people decide which mods they may or may not like to do.  Regards, Pete.
1985 FJ1100 x2 (1 sold)
2009 TDM 900
1980 Kawasaki Z1R Mk11 (sold and still regretting it)
1979 Kawasaki Z650 (sold)
1985 Suzuki GSXR 400 x2 (next project)
2001 KTM 520 exc (sold)
2004 GasGas Ec300
1981 Honda CB 900 F (sold)
1989 Kawasaki GPX 600 Adventure

mz_rider

Quote from: oldktmdude on March 21, 2011, 06:04:15 AM
   After just reading 1tinindians post on his first anniversary of owning an FJ and the mods he has done to it, I was thinking that a forum section, with a list of mods, that each member has done, may help those thinking about changing their own bike. By compiling complete lists of mods done to individual bikes, new and not-so-new members can build bikes based on tried and proven improvements. I know there is already a modifications section but I thought that this may help people decide which mods they may or may not like to do.  Regards, Pete.

This FJ Registry has info re mods etc

http://micapeak.com/reg/bikes/FJ/

Stuart