News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

ECSR 2012

Started by CodyNKR, May 26, 2011, 06:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Renda

Unfortunately, I am not going to make it (despite my earlier plans).

Wife's only vacation time in the past 1.5 years has to be that week (she's getting a doctorate at UVa while working full time). 

Will get there someday.

ddlewis

Anybody passing through Va next Wed want to meet up for the ride down let me know.  I'm leaving out of Richmond Va area around 6 or 7am with no itinerary, other than Boone by dark.  Also a possibility of meet up for lunch somewhere, Mabry Mill or some where in that area.
danny.

mst3kguy

danny,

assuming the weather cooperates, perhaps some of us monday and tuesday arrivers can meet up with yous at mabry mill again this year.
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

ddlewis

SlowOldGuy

Way to go Deano.  You've gone and posted something about the weather.  Everyone bring your wet suit.  Maybe you can spend the week cleaning your bike and letting the rain wash off the soap.

:-)

DavidR.

ddlewis

I think we are screwed regardless this year.. last years weather was way too nice.  Bring your snorkel and fins.

carey

You mean be ready for this  :rofl2:

mst3kguy

carey,

how do marshmallows hold up in the rain?

( :
dean

ddlewis

Quote from: carey on May 09, 2012, 08:59:31 PM
You mean be ready for this  :rofl2:

Ah yes, good times! :good2:

Bill_Rockoff

Eh, I don't mind a little rain.

It's the workload that appears to have cleared up in time for this weekend, which is "sunny skies" for me.  I'm taking my stepdaughter to school on the FJ in 15 minutes, coming home, and loading up a tent and sleeping bag. 

See you lot in about 12 hours.
Reg Pridmore yelled at me once

Marsh White

Hey guys - I just wanted to let you know that I created a "FJ Rally Photos" section in the "Gallery" section of THIS website.  There is a subcategory there for this 2012 Spring Rally.  Hope you guys are having fun over there and I can't wait to see the photos!

P.S. I'm going to phase out the FJRally.com photo gallery and work on moving those photos over here.  The photo gallery on this forum is MUCH more feature rich than the one on the FJRally.com site.  At least here we can do multiple uploads!  :)

mst3kguy

Quote from: Marsh White on May 18, 2012, 02:46:18 PM
Hey guys - I just wanted to let you know that I created a "FJ Rally Photos" section in the "Gallery" section of THIS website.  There is a subcategory there for this 2012 Spring Rally.  Hope you guys are having fun over there and I can't wait to see the photos!

P.S. I'm going to phase out the FJRally.com photo gallery and work on moving those photos over here.  The photo gallery on this forum is MUCH more feature rich than the one on the FJRally.com site.  At least here we can do multiple uploads!  :)

hey cool, thanks marsh!  hopefully that way we can post up photos of the crash scene where one of the rallygoers had a getoff.  sketchy internet connection, not able to post more...
dean