News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

introduction

Started by CanDman, May 27, 2011, 04:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanDman

I will Felix....(keep a photo journal).....and thx for the warm reception......God speed on your ride.....Kev 
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

Kookaloo..........I haven't heard that word since I was married 97-01......one day the x gave me an ultimatum...I have a 300 zx twin turbo....my other disease..... :wacko3:.....well she said it was either her or the Car........I said...."don't go there.......the car is far less maintenance......and a much better ride!!!!!!" .....yep..... I had to duck.......lol....still have her too......my Chariot that is....thx for the warm wishes....I really appreciate the kindness I have been shown.......Kev.. I have a 9 am T-off hope there are golfers here as well.. :morning1:.....
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

Ganboy70

Another Canuck FJ'r!  Welcome brother, you have good taste...the best bike on the planet and a Leafs fan.  Oh ya I almost forgot...the best FJ (and other) information on the planet is right here; look no further.

Cheers
Tom

2011 Triumph Sprint 1050 GT

Previously Enjoyed:

1984 Yamaha FJ11
1992 Yamaha FJ12