News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

FJMonkey needs an Avatar pic

Started by FJmonkey, May 30, 2011, 07:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJmonkey

I would like to ask the WCR attendees to get a good picture of me for my avatar on this site. I thought it might be fun (and way out of my comfort zone) to ask the group to select from the WCR pictures and vote on what I will use as my first avatar. I know this might be opening a huge can-'o' worms but what the hell (even if it includes my Purple rear wheel). I think Marsh (if not him then another) called me on not having an Avatar pic. I can laugh at myself so I am not going to be offended (much). Looking forward to my first rally and all the Koookaloooo I can take.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

Mark Olson

wow are you asking for it or what?

spank the monkey. :rofl:

I think no avatar qualifies  you as "drinks bitch" for the wcr.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

Mike 86 in San Dimas

OK, what's an Avatar picture? Does the drink bitch get tips?
Mike

pdxfj

I could point out what the "Drinks Bitch" is, but I think it should wait to see WHO gets that honor this year..

I would hope fellow WCR folks join me in biting their tongues on the honor that it is to be the "Drinks Bitch".   :good2:

Mark Olson

Quote from: pdxfj on May 31, 2011, 02:48:41 PM
I could point out what the "Drinks Bitch" is, but I think it should wait to see WHO gets that honor this year..

I would hope fellow WCR folks join me in biting their tongues on the honor that it is to be the "Drinks Bitch".   :good2:

mums the word.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

FJmonkey

Quote from: pdxfj on May 31, 2011, 02:48:41 PM
It seems we had no qualifiers for DB...No Avatar, Purple rear wheel, Moon boots (cuz I forgot my riding boots), almost bald tire. If I did not get the vote then one must be really be bad to earn the coveted honor of DB.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side