News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Angelest Crest is now open again 6/8/11

Started by FJmonkey, June 08, 2011, 09:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJmonkey

I drove past and into the HWY 210 exit to the Crest and found the signs have been removed. Drove further and can see that the Crest is open to Wrightwood (Not Asuza). Ride it like you stole it.....Be ware of of the increased CHP presence and their affinity for code violations like loud pipes, missing rear/side reflectors, lack of or too narrow rear turn signals, obstructed license plate, lack of tread on tires, etc......

Ride safe fellow FJ brothers. aka the most interesting monkey in the world.......
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

simi_ed

OK Mark, weekend after next (June 18-19) lets make a go of it.  Preferably Saturday ...
-- RKBA Regards,

Ed
===
Ed Thiele 
Simi Valley, CA -- I no longer have SoCal manners.
'89 FJ12C (Theft deterrent Silver/White)

- All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for
enough good men to do nothing.

- Edmund Burke

FJmonkey

Quote from: simi_ed on June 09, 2011, 12:57:35 AM
OK Mark, weekend after next (June 18-19) lets make a go of it.  Preferably Saturday ...
Deal, I should have the Purple knocked off my ass and a new rear skin to skuff in. Maybe Mike will join as well? Three FJ's - mini-rally.

Mike 86 in San Dimas

My sister is flying in from Florida that week end. Probably cant make it. Once you firm up your schedule, I will try to squeeze it in. I probably will continue east from Wrightwood and head for San Dimas from there. Not sure if you would do same and go home via 210.
Good news about the road opening up!!! :good:
Mike

FJmonkey

Quote from: Mike 86 in San Dimas on June 09, 2011, 09:31:32 PM
My sister is flying in from Florida that week end. Probably cant make it. Once you firm up your schedule, I will try to squeeze it in. I probably will continue east from Wrightwood and head for San Dimas from there. Not sure if you would do same and go home via 210.
Good news about the road opening up!!! :good:
Mike
Sorry to hear that your sister can't make it, maybe she should have brought her own FJ....I am reading the lines I want to read, not what you are typing..... We can play it as it goes and if you can make the ride then Koookaloo! Ed needs to run to Crystal Lake, he would like that run....Another week?....