News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

need help from people who have a 91!

Started by irishluck, June 10, 2011, 06:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishluck

okay ive been trying to deal with this used parts place for some 91 engine mounts, the first time they sent me the wrong parts, 2nd time(today) they sent me mounts for the 87 fj1200 not the 91.

Can some please please please!!!! i need a picture of the inner engine mount on the 91 fj 1200

(disregard the black outline on first pic)
But its number 6 and 7 ive been looking for, and ive sent both of these pics to them for this part, they say they have it but they sent me wrong parts twice.

Can anyone please get me a better pic for these guys=(
(2nd picture was from a member on here)

Adam FJ

Hi this is the offical part no & description

3XW2140X00
ENGINE BRACKET SUB-CO 

Hope this helps

Adam.
BLACK BETTY
89 Black 3CV

irishluck

thanks for the info, but ive tried giving them that info too. dont use part numbers i guess? they go by description and pictures....which ive showed them lol

Mark Olson

Quote from: irishluck on June 11, 2011, 03:42:25 PM
thanks for the info, but ive tried giving them that info too. dont use part numbers i guess? they go by description and pictures....which ive showed them lol

use a different dealer that dosen't need pictures, cause they can't read.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

irishluck

yea i know, do any of you guys by cahnce no any good used parts dealers? and possibly who have fj1200 parts?