News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Back Home

Started by NYFJR13, August 01, 2011, 01:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYFJR13

Well I made it back home safe and sound today. Rolled into the driveway at about 12:45pm. Bob and Travis did a awesome job hosting the rally. We had supper each night at the campground cooked on the grill which was really great. Glen bought some breakfast food and cook most of us breakfast Sunday morning which was awesome. We did some great riding. I did a total of 920 miles for the week which is pretty good. I got to meet couple new guys at the rally which is always nice. We even had a young guy (Mike)in his twenties come on a 86 FJ1200 so that tells ya right there he has great taste in motorcycles. He did a great job riding in the group. It was nice to have all 9 bikes ride at the same pace. So once again a big Thanks to Bob,Travis and Glen for all there efforts.

Eric N

RACER111V

I had a nice ride back from the rallly to work. I got there by noon,but I was tired and couldn't wait to get back home. Once again I had a great time. It was nice to talk and ride with old friends as well as new.

paulfj03

Dan and I rolled into Kingston at 7pm. All is good.
A BIG thankyou to everyone and BoB W and Travis for hosting an excellent rally! What an experirence to ride in the mountains! Its great to meet some of the members here and put 'faces to the names' ...what a great bunch! ..... great riding,  great location, great guys, great food, lots of laughs, no accidents, no breakdowns, and perfect weather to boot!
How do ya top that?

I'll be looking forward to doing it again next year :good:

carsick

Quote from: NYFJR13 on August 01, 2011, 01:50:35 PM
Glen bought some breakfast food and cook most of us breakfast Sunday morning which was awesome.

I hear the bacon was FABULOUS.

NYFJR13

Quote from: carsick on August 02, 2011, 08:11:36 PM
Quote from: NYFJR13 on August 01, 2011, 01:50:35 PM
Glen bought some breakfast food and cook most of us breakfast Sunday morning which was awesome.

I hear the bacon was FABULOUS.
Yes it was and your bacon tested the best. LOL

Ganboy70

Next year for me Boyz, sounds like i missed a good one...
Tom

2011 Triumph Sprint 1050 GT

Previously Enjoyed:

1984 Yamaha FJ11
1992 Yamaha FJ12

weymouth399

Glad we all had fun it was great weather, friends, and FJs, it couldn't get any better.  :yahoo:
(OK we could of had strippers come)  :shok:
The barbi was a good idea, Thanks Travis.
I did just over 600 miles in 3 days, not bad considering we trailered them there.
The roads were perfect, the mountain was BIG, the FJs sucked it up perfectly.
I personally can't wait till next year, If anyone wants to do a day ride let me know.

Bob W
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road
72 CT90x2 for sale