News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

2011 NESR travel plans

Started by Bob, July 11, 2011, 02:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: mijohnso on July 26, 2011, 09:29:44 AM
You guys are riding a long way, and this would add some more time. (Probably 45min-1hour).
If we want to take 89 as per your original plan, I could meet you guys at the Rt 2 exit off of 89:
Will you guys be able to call once you get off the boat?
Let me know either way!
I can see how we'd be motivated to reduce our travel time once we got to Burlington.
Perhaps some interstate travel would be OK.  PM your number and we can call when the ferry docks.
Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

A11an0n

Quote from: Bob on July 26, 2011, 01:29:31 PM
I can see how we'd be motivated to reduce our travel time once we got to Burlington.
Perhaps some interstate travel would be OK.  PM your number and we can call when the ferry docks.

Smuggler's Notch sounds interesting, so does a hours less travelling time.  I'm good whatever you guys decide.  Bob you've made the trip before so I'm gonna leave it to your discretion.  Looking forward to hooking up with a couple more FJers on route.

1986 FJ1200
2007 Yamaha WR250F

paulfj03

Smugglers's Notch sounds good to me ... extra ibuprophin anyone?

Quote from: A11an0n on July 27, 2011, 10:26:32 AM
  Looking forward to hooking up with a couple more FJers on route.

+1

Just like a mini Rally on the way down.....might as well enjoy and get in some fun twisties while/if the weather permits... :i_am_so_happy:
We'll see how we feel at the time....?

Bob

I'm packing up and heading out. Kingston then West Bethel.

Safe ride everyone.
Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

Travis398

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Bob

Back home after a nice 800 km ride. Saturday's group ride was a blast. Nine FJs going by in a blur.  :good2:
Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON