News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

COLORADO JUNE 2012

Started by Klavdy, July 21, 2011, 04:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerman_27410

Quote from: carey on January 13, 2012, 07:38:04 PM
I joined severaldays ago, but have been busy dissecting an 86 FJ.   :smile:  Need any parts?

As for the Colorado rally, I'm in if the dates are Monday June 6th thru whenever.   I've read 10+ pages of posts on the subject and nothing seems definite.  I have a conflict with Saturday and Sunday June 4 and 5th.  My friend who lives in Boulder drove back to PA for Christmas, it was only 26 hours.

its harder to drive 100 mph when pulling a trailer loaded with FJ's... Just sayin  :good2:

Welcome to the group Carey!  :hi:

KOokaloo!

Harvy

I joined several days ago.   :smile: 

Welcome to the "Dark side" Carey.    :greeting:

Harvy
FJZ1 1200 - It'll do me just fine.
Timing has much to do with the success of a rain dance.

1tinindian

I joined severaldays ago, but have been busy dissecting an 86 FJ.   :smile:  Need any parts?

As for the Colorado rally, I'm in if the dates are Monday June 6th thru whenever.   I've read 10+ pages of posts on the subject and nothing seems definite.  I have a conflict with Saturday and Sunday June 4 and 5th.  My friend who lives in Boulder drove back to PA for Christmas, it was only 26 hours.

Welcome Carey.
Here is a quote of mine from page 7.
QuoteWell, if things are to go as planned, the west coast riders will continue directly to Colorado following their Rally on the weekend of Jun 1 - 3.
That would make the week of Jun 4, Monday through the 9th, Saturday, the week of the Colorado Rally.
At this point, this is how I understand it to be.

Leon

Like I said earlier, I have already put in for vacation the week of Jun 4th (Monday).
I have no problem changing things at this point, but if we decide of a different week, I need to know ASAP.

Oh,Carey, you might want to look at a 2012 calander to get your dates straight! LOL!
Seems like you must be looking at a 2011.

Leon
"I want to be free to ride my machine without being hassled by the "man"!
91 FJ1200

carey

QuoteLike I said earlier, I have already put in for vacation the week of Jun 4th (Monday).
I have no problem changing things at this point, but if we decide of a different week, I need to know ASAP.

Oh,Carey, you might want to look at a 2012 calander to get your dates straight! LOL!

Leon

Leon,

Ding, ding, ding,ding, we have a winner.  Google is not my friend.  When I googled the AMA's website for our clubs event schedule, it indicated June 4 and 5 OF 2011.  I need to read more carefully.  :blush:

Looking at the 2012 schedule, I have an obligation for June 2 and 3 2012, so June 4th to whenever is good.  Looks like I get my cake and to eat it too.

Carey 

rktmanfj

Quote from: carey on January 14, 2012, 09:20:22 AM
QuoteLike I said earlier, I have already put in for vacation the week of Jun 4th (Monday).

Leon

Leon,

Ding, ding, ding,ding, we have a winner.  Google is not my friend.  When I googled the AMA's website for our clubs event schedule, it indicated June 4 and 5 OF 2011.  I need to read more carefully.  :blush:

Looking at the 2012 schedule, I have an obligation for June 2 and 3 2012, so June 4th to whenever is good.  Looks like I get my cake and to eat it too.

Carey 

Well, then... with the only caveat being continued employment, I'm in.    :good:

rvnmaniac

Leon,

Carey 
[/quote]

Damn Carey you giving me a headache.......
Henry
"GO RAVENS"

carey

QuoteDamn Carey you giving me a headache.......
Henry

It's from the cat piss fumes I've been smelling while working on a  former 86 FJ  :crazy:

rvnmaniac

Quote from: carey on January 14, 2012, 11:50:18 PM
QuoteDamn Carey you giving me a headache.......
Henry

It's from the cat piss fumes I've been smelling while working on a  former 86 FJ  :crazy:

OOPS.........NUFF SAID............ :good:
"GO RAVENS"

Klavdy

Who's riding which route to the 2012 WCSR??
Google maps has a collaborative function where you can put in your routes.
Send us your email addy so you can get an invite to share it, edit it, add to it etc.
Want to give it a go?
"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

racerrad8

Quote from: racerrad8 on January 24, 2012, 11:31:08 PM
Quote from: Klavdy on January 24, 2012, 11:19:40 PM
It's the weekend after the WCSR, gives us time to ride out there.

So the Colorado rally is going to be June 8-10.

Randy - RPM

Posting it on the proper thread.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

carey

Has lodging been determined.  The place klavdy linked on page 1 appears booked.  Where ever we stay, what is nearby for places to eat or should we plan on cooking our own?  I can do it either way, just need to be prepared.

Klavdy

Well, step up then ,Carey.
Find us somewhere.
Go on.
Here, Clickity Click, made it easier for you.
"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

carey

klavdy,

I'll be glad to make arrangements.  One question, what region of Colorado do we want to use for a base camp?  I've only been to Denver and the Fort Collins area, but I'm npt familiar with any of the area with good roads.  IIRC, the last Colorado rally was in Gunnison.  Do we want to stay in that area?

The General

WOW, SEVEN DAUGHTERS!! Lucky you got an FJ for therapy lol. Welcome to the clan.  :drinks: Doug
`93 with downside up forks.
`78 XS11/1200 with a bit on the side.
Special edition Rocket Ship ZX14R Kwacka

zero26tb4u

WOW, just seeing this for the first time. Really need to get on here more often. Had a trip planned to CO for mid march that went to shit. But I'm up for this. So I either need to hook up with a group heading west or we can use my truck which will hold one more FJ in the bed or more with a donated trailer. Whats the plan?

Dan B.