News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2011 Rally Memories

Started by Travis398, August 02, 2011, 06:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis398

Quote from: NYFJR13 on August 03, 2011, 07:07:37 PM
Here are a couple of my pics

Not many people were around by this time, it did get going pretty good a few minutes after this pic.

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

paulfj03

Quote from: Travis398 on August 03, 2011, 08:57:57 PM
Quote from: NYFJR13 on August 02, 2011, 06:49:35 PM
Hey Travis! What did the campground end up charging you for our area?

Eric N

It was close to $60 a night. Thanks to the guys from Canada for helping out with the group site even though they stayed elsewhere.
This helped cover the total cost for the site.

Eric you gave me nearly double what everyone else paid so you probably should be getting a refund, PM me your address.

If anyone else wants their refund, just let me know how many of them $20 cheeseburgers you had and I will let you know the balance  :rofl2:

I should get a refund on the burgers...I had maybe 1 or 1 1/2. :)

I also noticed you guys shutting down the BBQ and claiming it was broken when you saw us coming over! What's up with that?

Oh, btw Travis, does that Penske ever make you look like you can ride!  :) I hung back as I didn't want to make you look bad..... Being a nice guy that I am.... :)

Looking forward to next year.

Bob

If anyone else wants their refund, just let me know how many of them $20 cheeseburgers you had and I will let you know the balance  :rofl2:
A fresh BBQ cheeseburger & a beer after a long wet ride: priceless  :good:

Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

carsick

$18 cheese +$2 burger. I think I had about ten of them. Each night. Prob'ly owe some on that. I suppose I should have taken a pic of the fire when I stoked it up in the morning, the billowing clouds of black smoke covering the tents looked like an oil well burning.
I would have gladly paid more, the food, drink, a place to sit (and shelter from the rain on Friday night) were worth quite a bit to me. 
Doug

Travis398

NYFJR13

Quote from: NYFJR13 on August 02, 2011, 06:49:35 PM
Hey Travis! What did the campground end up charging you for our area?

Eric N

It was close to $60 a night. Thanks to the guys from Canada for helping out with the group site even though they stayed elsewhere.
This helped cover the total cost for the site.

Eric you gave me nearly double what everyone else paid so you probably should be getting a refund, PM me your address.

Well I tell ya what just put my refund toward next year. You bought bugers,dogs,buns,rolls,chips,water and you had coffee for us in the morning I felt like I didn't pay enough. Plus the service was alot faster than the resturants we ate in. LOL

Travis398

Quote from: rktmanfj on August 03, 2011, 08:28:46 AM

Wow, a lot better FJ attendance then the Boone 'look what I replaced my FJ with' rally... looking good!     :good2:

Give us a few more years..........