News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

what is up with hoffman's face?

Started by mst3kguy, May 18, 2009, 07:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mst3kguy

what's up with hoffman's face?  i'm talking about troy's last two photos.  did i see some reference to him getting hit with a bottle rocket?

it's an improvement, but i'd still like to know the story.

thx.
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

Dan Filetti

I saw a 'heal well Hoffman' reference in an earlier post -I was wondering if he went horizontal...

BTW, not that I need or really want to know any names, but were there any 'offs' this rally?  Just curious...

Dan

Live hardy, or go home. 

rktmanfj

Quote from: Dan Filetti on May 18, 2009, 08:15:32 PM

BTW, not that I need or really want to know any names, but were there any 'offs' this rally?  Just curious...

Dan

I heard about several up in the woods on Saturday, and a riderless FJ falling over on a trailer, but no pavement mishaps that I know of.     :good:

No performance awards, either.

Randy T
Indy

mst3kguy

there were a couple of mishaps involving street bike riders trying to go offroading, but luckily both were traveling about 1/2 mph at the time (separate incidents, both at the koa, both involving rather saturated earth).
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

racerman_27410

Quote from: mst3kguy on May 18, 2009, 07:55:52 PM
what's up with hoffman's face?  i'm talking about troy's last two photos.  did i see some reference to him getting hit with a bottle rocket?

it's an improvement, but i'd still like to know the story.

thx.

it went like this.......

hoffman..... whachugot troy,whachugot?
troy...... i got a plan.....

rvnmaniac

Dean you missed the biggest laugh of the entire Rally. I was in tears........
"GO RAVENS"