News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

RPM Parts Update

Started by racerrad8, September 09, 2011, 08:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

Good news, as I stated in my earlier post, Re: RPM Parts Update, my first Yamaha order has arrived and I have already been able to lower the price on the Yamaha petcocks.

84-85 Yamaha Fuel Tank Petcock
86-88 Yamaha Fuel Tank Petcock

We have added more than 500 parts numbers and it will take some time to get everything posted on the website. If you do not see something you need online, please shoot use an email or give us a call.

This is an exciting time to be able to continue to provide the best parts & service fr the FJ series for many more years to come.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Couple more parts added to the inventory from our most recent Yamaha order.

Yamaha FJ Valve Cover Conversion Kit
XJ Series Valve Cover
XJ Series Valve Cover Bolt
Yamaha FJ Stock Ignition Coil Assembly
OEM Yamaha Cartridge Oil Filter

As always, if there are parts you need and do not see please feel free to email or call us and we will be glad to check on them for you. We do have many parts in stock that are not yet listed on our website, and will be adding many more parts as we inventory and photograph all the new parts we received.

Also don't forget we are a WPS dealer so as you get geared up for riding season and you see anything from them that you need let us know and we will get them headed your way.

Robert - RPM

Randy - RPM

racerrad8

We have also added 15 more Valve Shim sizes including the hard to find in between sizes such as the

Robert - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Quote from: racerrad8 on February 09, 2016, 04:35:49 PM
We have also added 15 more Valve Shim sizes including the hard to find in between sizes such as the

Robert - RPM

One note on these shims is they are genuine Yamaha shims, not aftermarket.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Also added today after many requests is the offset front drive sprocket.

Offset 18t Front Drive Sprocket

This has a .250 (6.5mm) offset so you can run different swingarm & wide wheel combinations.

This sprocket also works perfectly for those who are installing the XJR1300 engine into the FJ frame to move the offset back in due to the longer XJR1300 output shaft.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

jscgdunn

Hi Randy,
Does it fit in the standard cover or is the XJR cover required?

Thanks,

Jeff
92 FJ1200 2008 ZX14 Forks, wheels, 2008 cbr 600 RR swingarm
92 FJ1200 2009 R1 Swinger, Forks, Wheels, 2013 CBR 1000 Shock
90 FJ 1200 (Son # 2), Stock
89 FJ 1200 Built from parts: (Brother bought it) mostly 92 parts inc. motor
84 FJ 1100 (Son #1), 89 forks wheels, blue spots

fj johnnie

XJR cover, shift shaft and clutch pushrod required.

racerrad8

The next batch of handlebar risers have arrived at RPM and are ready to be shipped. I timed that out just perfectly, I had just two sets left on the shelf.

The 2016 riding season is just around the corner and RPM has what you need so you are ready to go.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

Firehawk068

Quote from: racerrad8 on February 17, 2016, 11:38:40 AM
The next batch of handlebar risers have arrived at RPM and are ready to be shipped. I timed that out just perfectly, I had just two sets left on the shelf.

The 2016 riding season is just around the corner and RPM has what you need so you are ready to go.

Randy - RPM

If anybody is on the fence about these, they are super easy to install, and make a nice difference in riding comfort!  :good2:
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Nova

Quote from: racerrad8 on February 17, 2016, 11:38:40 AM

Randy - RPM

Ha! I got mine just last week. And yes, I can attest that they are super easy to install and very nicely made. Even the paper towel they are wrapped in is top grade. I was like, "Is this Bounty? This can't be just any old paper towel. This has got to be Bounty...."

racerrad8

Randy - RPM

racerrad8

It's been a while since we have got any new parts into inventory with riding and race seasons at the forefront of every bodies checklists this time of year, but I got some time this afternoon to add a few new parts to our inventory that have been requested and are now available here at RPM

10mm Aluminum Valve Stem 90* Now available in black.
84-92 Rear Master Cylinder Rebuild Kit (Aftermarket) Available for almost half the price of the OEM Yamaha kit.
FJ/XJ/XJR Shifter Linkage Dust Boot Cover (Individual)
FJ/XJ/XJR Shifter Linkage Dust Boot Cover (Set of 2) Save on a set of two.
Grunge Brush Cleaning Pack
Main Oil Galley Plug

Robert
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Added a few more parts today

Yamaha Pick-Up Cover No longer available in black it would seem as we ordered black covers from Yamaha but were sent all silver.
Idle Adjustment Screw
Spiegler Banjo Bolts M10x1.25

Robert - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Had a little bit of time this afternoon to add a few new parts to the website.

I found a lot of the un-obtainable 84-88 alternator o-rings. I have sent one out to an o-ring manufacture to see if it feasible to have them made.

While at it, I added the current Yamaha offering for the Alternator/Generator. I ordered black but I received silver from Yamaha. So silver is the color until I can order the next batch.

I learned yesterday that the 91+ FJ1200 uses a different well-nut for the windscreen. The proper ones are now on the shelf: 91-96 Windscreen Well Nut.

I have added the Long Reach Master Cylinder Snap-Ring Pliers to stock. We used them today. All I can say is WOW the snap ring goes in & out without a hassle.

I have added a few Givi times to stock as well. I did not order any boxes as there are just so many options. If you have an interest in any Givi items please let me know, they have a warehouse in Reno and I can get items the next day.

86-96 FJ1200 Monorack Mounting Kit
Givi Monokey Mounting Plate
Givi Rubber Buffer; 4 pk

And finally for those who are ready to step up to the big bore engines, I have a complete Yamaha XJR1250/1300 Crankcase Kit that will handle all you can throw at it up to 1350cc without any modifications.

There are several cool, new things in the pipeline we are working on for the future. These are things that have been requested and there is a need for, so I am taking the steps to bring them to you.

Thank you for your continued support and I am proud to be a part of this great group of FJ Owners.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM