News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

RPM Parts Update

Started by racerrad8, September 09, 2011, 08:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

The last eight sets of carbs are all gone. Thank you to those for your purchases and I am glad I was able to get them for you guys before the price jumped up.

I can special order them in the future without any problem, so if anyone wants to do that let me know and we can work that out.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

I have added a few more items to inventory. I know have Hi Flo oil filters in stock. These are very common filters used internationally. I have added both black & chrome.

Hi Flo Oil Filter; Black
Hi Flo Oil Filter; Chrome

I have also added a small can of Tri-Flow chain lube. This four ounce can is perfect size to fit in your tank back for use on the road.

Tri-Flow chain lube; 4oz

The fork rebuild kits arrived today after being on back order for the better part of two months.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

Alf

Randy
You have the Hi-Flow 303 displayed. I use the 202 with the spin-on that is bigger and take more oil capacity

racerrad8

Guys, I was informed today that the black "FF" color coded fender is now an obsolete part number. I have one left on the shelf if someone has been on the fence about ordering it.

The only color still available at this time is the red fender (AJ) and will be the only color offered after the final black one sells.

84-93 Yamaha FJ Front Fender

Yamaha parts are drying up like the 2014 California drought, so if there is something you think you might need, you probably should buy it because the next time I go to order it it might not be there anymore.

Thank you again for your continued support.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

TexasDave

A pistol is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will never need one again.

racerrad8

Randy - RPM

TexasDave

Ok the black fender is still available I need a red one. Randy sorry for the delay in posting this I have been fighting this *&^^%%$ computor and until now its been winning.  Dave
A pistol is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will never need one again.

dayta

evening everyone...I have been away for a little bit but since my return I have been checking through the posts listed but can not seem to find any recent update on the new RPM exhaust? Anyone have any idea when it may be available and final pics of what it looks like etc  :scratch_one-s_head: I have checked the RPM web site but nothing is listed.. Curious on price also if some one has any ideas?

stay upright

Dayta
PS - we forget how great this forum community is - until we haven't been here for a while. Keep up the good work everyone! most enjoyable.
People who don't ride....just don't get it

FJmonkey

Quote from: dayta on July 23, 2014, 06:02:40 AM
evening everyone...I have been away for a little bit but since my return I have been checking through the posts listed but can not seem to find any recent update on the new RPM exhaust?

Only contributing members get the updates.....

Just kidding...
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

keand3

Quote from: FJmonkey on July 23, 2014, 11:57:25 PM

Just kidding...
I love how you wrote that with 1pt in size!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whant to check out my photos on the bike??
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=828DDEC8DF631CA5%21103

Burns

Elsewhere I noted that the FJ 11-12's are "forever bikes". Randy's continued success is testament to the fact that a critical mass (sufficient to self-sustain a chain reaction) is well established for this venerable steed.

I for one am very glad that a racer's hand is at the helm.

Yah-Ta-Hey!!

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.

racerrad8

Quote from: dayta on July 23, 2014, 06:02:40 AM
evening everyone...I have been away for a little bit but since my return I have been checking through the posts listed but can not seem to find any recent update on the new RPM exhaust? Anyone have any idea when it may be available and final pics of what it looks like etc

Dayta
Soon...really soon...
    They have arrived today. I have to inventory everything & put it on the shelf ini the proper kit form. I also am going to do a test fit to make sure the final production system fits like the final R&D system.

Here is a post with a couple of photos of the RPM megaphone muffler; http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=7167.msg113624#msg113624

Here is the test carbon fiber system on Ramos' bike.

Soon, really really soon...

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

yamaha fj rider

Randy the exhaust system looks fantastic!!!! The carbon fiber system on Mike's bike, is the exhaust I have always wanted. Thanks for your efforts.

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

dayta

Thank you for the update on the exhaust Randy...is the intention to supply a jetting kit for the carbs tuned to the exhaust also?  (popcorn)

Thank you for the support of our hobbie

Rob

People who don't ride....just don't get it

racerrad8

Quote from: dayta on July 25, 2014, 08:02:25 PM
Thank you for the update on the exhaust Randy...is the intention to supply a jetting kit for the carbs tuned to the exhaust also?  (popcorn)

Thank you for the support of our hobbie

Rob

Rob,

Jetting will not be included as it is different for region to region and will need to be taylor to the conditions.

If will be part of the equation, but not included as there are too many variable to supply a jet kit.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM