News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

RPM Parts Update

Started by racerrad8, September 09, 2011, 08:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

After some feedback over the weekend and the knowledge that people were not aware, I wanted to make sure I post up.

I have been a Western Power Sports (WPS) dealer now for sometime. While I scour the catalogs and stock FJ specific items, there are hundreds of thousands of items available for all power sports applications. This includes street bikes, American v-twin products, motocross, ATV/UTV, snow, watercraft, apparel and even bicycle.

Here is the link to the catalogs with everything offered by WPS and available through RPM: WPS Catalogs

If there is anything you need, shoot us an email with the part number(s) or give a call as these types of orders will have to be manually completed.

Thanks, Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Alright we have added some new items to the inventory here at RPM some of these were raffle items and a few other requested items from our Fj brethen.

NOCO GENIUS USB BATTERY PACK 11WH
NOCO GENIUS USB BATTERY W/LIGHT 11WH
LIL LIGHTNING LITHIUM JUMP START PACK ULTRA SLIM
Choke Knob Set Screw
FLY RACING HYDRO PACK
FLY Racing Hydro Pack Replacement Bladder
Fork Leg Drain Screw (Allen Head)
Fork Leg Drain Screw Washer
Yamaha Steering Stem Wrench

A big thank you to you guys, without your support we wouldn't be able to provide the items we do. We look forward to continuing to provide outstanding customer service and hope to continue to grow our community and provide the parts you need and want here at RPM.

Robert - RPM
Randy - RPM

Garett67

ok so I don't get it how to post a subject , would be nice just to have a new post button.
So ok here it goes I need to buy a complete set of stickers/decals for my 1984 fj1100 .

And the challenges are as follows, I'm in South Africa ,the postal system has collapsed , however my wife is going to America tomorrow . :scratch_one-s_head:
So please please just let me know how I can get a complete set of decals

I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their support and to say it has been a pleasure working with FJ owners all over the world.

I have finally had some movement on some of the parts I have been waiting on for what seems like an eternity.

The fork braces are back in my hands, the carb kits to cover all years have also been received.

The Vibrantors are scheduled to be shipped on 9/23. The fork rebuild kits, fuel pump points and the 89-93 petcocks are scheduled to be received by the distributor around 10/1.

I never got enough interest in the clear LED taillight with signals to have it manufactured so it has been removed from the website. I am still not sure if I am going to restock the other LED lights when stock has been depleted.

The slave cylinders are one of the items that does not have a receipt date and is one of the many items I am having trouble getting from Yamaha. As I have stated before my supplier gets 3 full size shipping container stock orders a year and they have only received one due to the Japan earthquake. He stated when the order was placed for the last container, their inventory was good and since they order 3-4 in advance they use purchase history to order. Well things like slave cylinders and some carb parts were not big movers for them prior to the RPM website getting up & running. Once those items arrive in the US I will have them available to you guys.

The urethane motormount and aftermarket oil coolers kits are continuing through the testing phase.

I have not had an update in quite a while on the new front fork valves, hopefully they are at the Tellico rally for some good riding this weekend.

I am working diligently to find a supplier to get chain & sprockets from and I hope to make an announcement on that in the next week.

Again, I thank everyone one for their input and as always if you do not see something on my website shoot me an email and I will look at adding it to the inventory.

Once again thank you for your support. :hi:

Randy - RPM
www.RPMracingCa.com
[/quote]

racerrad8

Quote from: Garett67 on September 25, 2015, 12:39:14 PM
ok so I don't get it how to post a subject , would be nice just to have a new post button.
So ok here it goes I need to buy a complete set of stickers/decals for my 1984 fj1100 .

And the challenges are as follows, I'm in South Africa ,the postal system has collapsed , however my wife is going to America tomorrow . :scratch_one-s_head:
So please please just let me know how I can get a complete set of decals

Email has been sent.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

carey

I haven't owned a FJ for a few years, but I've been working on a couple recently and all I have to say is;

racerrad8

ONE DAY ONLY

RPM is having a Spooktacular sale Saturday 10/31/15

Buy a set of RPM Vibranator - Yamaha FJ and get a free pair of black Foam FJ Handlebar Grips.

Buy a Valve Cover Gasket and get eight new FJ Valve Cover Bolt Grommet.

The following NOCO Items are 10% off
NOCO XGB3L Battery Pack with Light
NOCO XGB3 Battery Pack

Any order over $300.00 prior to shipping will receive a free RPM T-Shirt

Randy - RPM

All sales must occur before 11:59 PST 10/31/15
Sale limited to items in stock; no rain checks.
Orders over $300.00 excluding the shipping charges; Add shirt size to "Additional Information" box during check out.
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Okay, my wife tells me I do not give enough notice when there is going to be a sale on the RPM website , so I wanted to get this out early this year since it is November and the start of the holiday season.

RPM will be having a 10% off sale beginning Friday, November 27th through Monday November 30th. This will cover the US termed shopping days, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.

This sale applies to all in stock inventory; No rain checks, back orders or special order items.

Don't' forget you can also get RPM gift certificates any time of year.

Thank you for your continued support and I will probably bump this a few times between now & the beginning of the sale so everyone knows.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Sale begins Friday November 27th.    Sale begins Friday November 27th.    Sale begins Friday November 27th.    Sale begins Friday November 27th.    Sale begins Friday November 27th.    Sale begins Friday November 27th.    Sale begins Friday November 27th.    Sale begins Friday November 27th.
Quote from: racerrad8 on November 01, 2015, 07:32:42 PM
Okay, my wife tells me I do not give enough notice when there is going to be a sale on the RPM website , so I wanted to get this out early this year since it is November and the start of the holiday season.

RPM will be having a 10% off sale beginning Friday, November 27th through Monday November 30th. This will cover the US termed shopping days, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.

This sale applies to all in stock inventory; No rain checks, back orders or special order items.

Thank you for your continued support and I will probably bump this a few times between now & the beginning of the sale so everyone knows.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Sale ends Monday, November 30 at midnight PST    Sale ends Monday, November 30 at midnight PST    Sale ends Monday, November 30 at midnight PST    Sale ends Monday, November 30 at midnight PST    Sale ends Monday, November 30 at midnight PST    Sale ends Monday, November 30 at midnight PST    Sale ends Monday, November 30 at midnight PST    Sale ends Monday, November 30 at midnight PST

Black Friday is over, Small business Saturday is winding down quickly, which means you only have two days left to get in on the 2015 RPM holiday sale. Everything in stock is marked down 10%, if you can add it to your cart you will get 10% off.

Randy - RPM
Quote from: racerrad8 on November 01, 2015, 07:32:42 PM

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Well, the temps are below freezing in the RPM shop but...

(Remember those days Texas Dave)

The 2015 RPM holiday is  :diablo: smokin hot  :diablo:

Today, until midnight PST everything is still 10% off.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Guys, Christmas is two weeks away today. If your S/O is in need of gifts for you, let them know about RPM. I have gift certificates available if they are unsure what to get you: RPM gift certificates

Also, if you are looking at Sena or Garmin and they are not happy with the price, have them call. Due to MAP pricing restrictions those are the minimum advertised price (MAP). That does not mean that is what I can sell it to you guys for. My only requirement is I need to know your forum screen name at the time of purchase.

If I am not at the shop, Robert can get pricing as well.

Thank you, Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Well, some of the guys are aware, but the majority is not. I inquired in the middle of last year if anyone was willing to invest in RPM for a return on investment so that I could purchase my main Yamaha supplier.

Do you want to earn 25%...?

Well, it took me a little more than a year from that post to secure the funding and purchase the business. Robert and I went across the country in October, boxed everything up and brought it back to California.

So, over time I will be creating and/or updating the website to include all of the new parts. 99% of the parts are all engine specific at this point and I now have, in stock more than 95% of each and every engine part for the FJ series engine. A lot of parts have been superseded and are now reference as XJR1300 parts but they are still an applicable part for your FJ1100 or FJ1200.

So, what does this mean for the future?

It means we, the Yamaha FJ owners, will still be able to get parts that are no longer offered in the US market because they have been discontinued based on Yamaha North America. It also means RPM can now be more competitive with other online vendors in the future.

If there is something you need for your FJ in regard to engine, clutch or carbs and you do not see it on the RPM website, please send an email because we probably have it on the shelf now.

We are very excited about the new acquisition and are glad to be able to keep the FJ supplied with the parts that you can no longer get from your local Yamaha dealer. Will this last forever, no one really knows but you can still buy a brand new 2016 XJR1300 everywhere but North America which means the engine is still in production and RPM will be able to get the parts.

We will be taking baby steps to grow from here, but we are looking a long way down the road and the FJ will continue to remain the focus of RPM.

Thank you for your continued support, I really do appreciate it.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

FJ1100mjk

Randy:

That's very good news. Thanks for the update, and congrats on your acquisition.
Platinum Zircon-encrusted Gold Member

Iron Balls #00002175
www.ironballs.com

Neoday2

Great news, congratulations and thanks for passing along the information!
1989 FJ1200

Mark Olson

Go Randy Go.
Sweet news , glad it worked out.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"