News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

RPM Parts Update

Started by racerrad8, September 09, 2011, 08:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Garmin is offering a $100 off two of their motorcycle GPS units with U.S. loaded maps (Overseas may want to check with a local Garmin dealer.)

Zumo 595LM Navigator Normal price $799.99 on sale until August 31 for $699.99
Zumo 395LM Navigator Normal price $499.99 on sale until August 31 for $399.99

Both of these units also have the ability to use the TPMS Valve Cap (Individual) to monitor your tire pressures and notify you of any problems and they also have the ability to sync to the GARMIN VIRB XE ACTION CAMERA which can be used to overlay your route onto your videos as well as overlay speed, g-force, and elevation. (Both sold separately) Check out the overlay video Renegade Rally Part 1 and a second video for teh sound quality Renegade Rally Part 2

I have adjusted the prices on our website for the 395LM and the 595LM to reflect the sale until the end of August.

We have also added a couple of items people have been requesting recently

Speedometer Drive Gear (Wheel Side)
Handle Bar Clip On Bolt Cover

And finally Sena is supposed to be releasing their new model the Sena 30K at the end of August if anyone would like to pre-order please PM or email randy@rpmracingca.com and we will get you all set up. They have a list price of $329 for the single unit and $579 for the double set.

Robert - RPM

Randy - RPM

Alf

I have a question about a part that I've found recently at the website: the 6,5 mm offset front sprocket

http://www.rpmracingca.com/proddetail.asp?prod=M%2FC%3AOFFSETFDS

I suppose that then the Exup rear rim fits straight on, and it would be only necessary to make the rear brake alignment, wouldn't it?

Cheers

Alf

racerrad8

Quote from: Alf on August 02, 2017, 01:37:09 PM
I have a question about a part that I've found recently at the website: the 6,5 mm offset front sprocket

http://www.rpmracingca.com/proddetail.asp?prod=M%2FC%3AOFFSETFDS

I suppose that then the Exup rear rim fits straight on, and it would be only necessary to make the rear brake alignment, wouldn't it?

Cheers

Alf

Alf,

This is not a question I can answer. I supply these for those who are using the wide rear rubber.

As far alignment goes, it depends on the wheel you would be using.

Someone else will have to chime in.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

wainot-Phil

Quote from: Alf on August 02, 2017, 01:37:09 PM
I've found recently at the website: the 6,5 mm offset front sprocket

Cheers

Alf

I used one of these stepped front  sprockets on my 1997 model XJR1200 Motor that I fitted into my 1987 FJ1200 because on the 97 model motor the output shaft sticks out about 6 mm more than the FJ1200 motor. I also put a YZF600  5" wheel on the back.It all worked out great .bolted straight on. When you put a YZF 600 wheel on any FJ1200 ,you do not have to anything at all to the Rear Brake Stay Rod .You will find it is only about 5mm out of fitting straight back into the calliper. All you do is pull it side ways with your hand and it's all good to go..I have 3 FJs ,  I have fitted the 5" YZF600 to all of them. Photo attached
""Past Bikes""
Suzuki Stinger 125        
Honda 350/4
Kawasaki Z1000
Suzuki GS1000
Kawasaki GPZ900R
Yamaha FJ1100 84
Yamaha FJ1100 85
1991 FJ1200
1990 FJ1200  Pinky
2006 FJR1300
1980 GS850
Z500 /4
XJR1300
"""Present Bikes""": 
  1985 FJ1100
FJ1200  94
GSX1400

Alf

Thanks, Phill

If you dont mind, I´m going to use your info to be useful in my website for other FJ owners

Cheers

Alf

racerrad8

They clear anodized fork braces are back in stock and ready to ship: RPM Fork Brace

RPM dual pod air filters are also back on the shelf and ready to ship: RPM Dual Pod Foam Air Filter

The 2017 FJowners.com shirts are now listed for sale on the website. I added the $4.00 shipping charge to the price for USA customers.

If you are an international customer, please email us and we will complete the transaction manually. The shipping will be the actual cost of shipping the shirt to your address. The counts are what is currently remaining following the rallies.

Once they are gone, they are gone...    2107 FJowners.com Rally Shirt

As always, I want to personally thank everyone for their ongoing support.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

UPS is at it again...Jacking up the prices...

I am sure FedEx and USPS will not be far behind...

The following changes will take effect on December 24, 2017.
•   The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air and International services, as well as UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, will increase an average net 4.9%.
•   The dimensional weight divisor for packages less than or equal to one cubic foot in size (1,728 cubic inches) will be 139 for all U.S. domestic services subject to Daily Rates or Alaska and Hawaii Rates.
•   Criteria and pricing for Additional Handling and Large Package surcharges will change.

So, take advantage of the upcoming RPM sales happening at the end of this year before UPS jacks the prices again.

We will have the black Friday/weekend sale as well as the Christmas sale in early December.

This holiday season contributing members will receive an additional 2.5% discount over the listed discount.

Here is the link for membership benefits: Membership has its privileges

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

RPM has picked up vendor opportunity for Scorpion EXO products. This includes all aspects of the product line from street & offroad to jackets, pants & gloves.

http://scorpionusa.com/

This line is heavily guarded by MAP pricing. I will offer a deeper discount on the line for FJowners.com contributing members.

If you see something that interests you, shoot me an email: randy@rpmracingca.com

Since I can't advertise lower than MAP pricing on the website, I'm not sure if I want to list the complete product line on the website.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

big r

That is some pretty nice looking gear

racerrad8

Quote from: big r on November 02, 2017, 05:51:45 PM
That is some pretty nice looking gear

Yes, the salesman was here earlier this week and the stuff looked pretty good.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.
The 2017 RPM 5% holiday sale on now through Monday, November 11/27. This will cover the US termed shopping days, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.

Everyone will be able to take advantage of a 5% discount on everything in stock from now until Monday 12/27/17 at midnight PST.

Contributing members you will see the combined discount amount when using their designation coupon code. See your category for your coupon code.

Gold: 15%
Silver: 10%
Bronze: 7.5%

If you are not a contributing member, it is not too late. You can contribute at the bottom of every page to receive the additional discount. I will do my best to upgrade the contribution status the same day so you can take advantage of the bigger discounts.

This sale applies to all in stock inventory; No rain checks, back orders or special order items.

Don't forget you can also get RPM gift certificates any time of year.

Randy - RPM

Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Just in time for the 2017 RPM Holiday Sale, we have assembled a Carburetor Rebuild Kit: Genuine Mikuni. These are all genuine Mikuni parts; no aftermarket parts in these kits.

You will also be able to select between gravity feed or fuel pump needle & seat. There is also the ability to select what main jet size you want.

Randy - RPM

Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Quote from: racerrad8 on November 21, 2017, 03:42:07 PM
The 2017 RPM 5% holiday sale on now through Monday, November 11/27. This will cover the US termed shopping days, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.

Everyone will be able to take advantage of a 5% discount on everything in stock from now until Monday 12/27/17 at midnight PST.

Contributing members you will see the combined discount amount when using their designation coupon code. See your category for your coupon code.

Gold: 15%
Silver: 10%
Bronze: 7.5%

If you are not a contributing member, it is not too late. You can contribute at the bottom of every page to receive the additional discount. I will do my best to upgrade the contribution status the same day so you can take advantage of the bigger discounts.

This sale applies to all in stock inventory; No rain checks, back orders or special order items.

Don't forget you can also get RPM gift certificates any time of year.

Randy - RPM

The RPM holiday sale is underway, take advantage of the discounts through cyber Monday.

Thank you for your support, Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Just in time for the holidays the KOSO Apollo Heated Handle Bar Grips are now available. Also, don't forget if you are looking for a Sena or Garmin product to stick under your Christmas tree please feel free to drop a PM or an email so we can get you the FJowners pricing.

Robert - RPM
Randy - RPM