News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

RPM Parts Update

Started by racerrad8, September 09, 2011, 08:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

A quick parts update. We received the latest shipping container of parts from Yamaha and it filled up the shop.

It has all been counted and added to inventory. So, everything that was on back-order has arrived.

Several things have been discontinued from Yamaha and I will be posting up a list of them shortly. I still have some inventory of these items, but once they are gone, that's it.

Thank you for your continued support and long live the FJ.

Randy - RPM

Randy - RPM

Tuned forks

Yowza!  You weren't kidding about filling up the shop. Robert has some serious inventorying to do.

Joe
1990 FJ1200-the reacher
1990 FZR 1000-crotch rocket

andyoutandabout

life without a bike is just life

ZOA NOM

Holy Crap! "We're gonna need a bigger boat!"
Rick

Current:
2010 Honda VFR1200 DCT (Full Auto!)
1993 FJ/GSXR 1200 (-ABS)
1987 Porsche 911 Carrera (Race)
1988 Porsche Carrera (Street)
Previous:
1993 FJ1200 (FIREBALL)
1993 FJ1200ABS (RIP my collar bone)
1986 FZ750
1984 FJ600
1982 Seca

Mike Ramos

Quote from: Tuned forks on April 29, 2019, 09:28:01 PM
Yowza!  You weren't kidding about filling up the shop. Robert has some serious inventorying to do.

Joe

Yowza! to say the least...!

I was in need of an oil drain plug gasket and it finally arrived, in fact dozens of 'em.

So after making an appointment, I drove the trusty sedan over to the palatial R.P.M. shop and in addition to the ground floor pictured, both the basement & second story were loaded with crates full of parts fresh off the boat!

Gentlemen, it is quite a sight to see - many thanks to the R.P.M. crew for making the FJ experience even better...!!!

Ride safe,

Midget

racerrad8

The 2019 RPM Memorial Day sales event will be occurring over the week prior to Memorial day and extending until Tuesday after the Memorial Day weekend. The sale will be from 5/20- 5/28. Everything in stock will be marked down for this sales event.

If you are a Bronze, Silver or Gold contributor you will find a coupon code in your specific section for additional savings. For all contributing members, keep an eye out for your coupon code somewhere around Monday the 13th.

If you are not a contributing member of the FJ owners.com forum, it is not too late. Check out this link for all of the details: A FJowners Membership has its privileges

All memberships are updated within a 24 hour period so there is time to get in on the RPM Memorial Holiday Sales Event.

Thank you for your continued support.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Quote from: racerrad8 on May 05, 2019, 01:47:42 PM
The 2019 RPM Memorial Day sales event will be occurring over the week prior to Memorial day and extending until Tuesday after the Memorial Day weekend. The sale will be from 5/20- 5/28. Everything in stock will be marked down for this sales event.

If you are a Bronze, Silver or Gold contributor you will find a coupon code in your specific section for additional savings. For all contributing members, keep an eye out for your coupon code somewhere around Monday the 13th.

If you are not a contributing member of the FJ owners.com forum, it is not too late. Check out this link for all of the details: A FJowners Membership has its privileges

All memberships are updated within a 24 hour period so there is time to get in on the RPM Memorial Holiday Sales Event.

Randy - RPM

I have completed the coupon codes and posted them for all contributing members in their dedicated sections.

The codes will be good from around 8:00am PST Monday 5/20 through 3:00pm 5/28.

For everyone one else, the 5% sales discount off of everything in stock will be during the same time frame listed above.

If you would like to enjoy the additional savings, up to 20% off, like the contributing members, please refer to this link: A FJowners Membership has its privileges

Randy - RPM

Randy - RPM

racerrad8

The 2019 RPM Memorial Day Sale has been activated today and will run through Tuesday May 28th.

We will be closed Monday May 27th in recognition of the Memorial Day.

I hope everyone has a safe weekend and gets out for a ride on the FJ.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Summer 2019

We have couple of things happening this summer season here at RPM. Unfortunately they are not good things in my opinion...

We have already experienced several days last week with the temps in excess of 105* (41c). So with that excessive heat, we are starting earlier in the day and going home earlier. So if someone trys to call in the late afternoon, we might have already gone home.

Secondly, our electrical utility, Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) is now causing havoc and over reacting which is causing a public scare. They are now shutting off complete area's electrical service in what they are referring to as extreme weather conditions. This is in response to the Camp Fire where they are confirmed to have cause the fire with electrical equipment failures. https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/15/18626819/cal-fire-pacific-gas-and-electric-camp-fire-power-lines-cause

We are in the central valley and do not have a forest around us, but they are causing this havoc by telling us we are to expect power shutoff for as much as 48 hours.
https://www.pge.com/includes/nots/kcmail/Wildfire-Safety.html?cid=em_PSPS_PSPSMonthlyNL_20190607_view-webpage_email_na_na

So, with that said, if we don't have power here we will not be able to process orders to ship them out, answer the phone or respond to emails. So please be patient in the event we are blacked out and we will get your orders out as soon as possible.

Randy - RPM

Dear Valued Customer:

Given the growing threat of extreme weather, we want all of our customers to be prepared for power outages. If extreme fire danger conditions threaten a portion of the electric system serving your community, it will be necessary for us to turn off electricity in the interest of public safety. This is called a Public Safety Power Shutoff.

We know how much our customers rely on electric service and want to work together to help you prepare for power outages related to extreme weather and wildfire threats. An important step you can take today:

Prepare your emergency kit

Build or restock your emergency kit with flashlights, fresh batteries, first aid supplies and cash. Visit pge.com/kit for more information and an emergency supply kit checklist.

Learn more about Public Safety Power Shutoffs that could impact you this wildfire season. Visit www.pge.com/psps.

If you need further assistance to understand this important message, please call 1-866-743-6589.

Si necesita ayuda en español para entender este importante mensaje de seguridad, sírvase llamar al 1-866-743-6589.

如果您需要中文協助以瞭解此重要訊息,請致電 1-866-743-6589.

Nếu quý vị cần giúp đỡ bằng tiếng Việt để hiểu thông báo quan trọng về an toàn này, vui lòng gọi 1-866-743-6589.

이 중요한 메시지에 대한 추가 지원이 필요하시면 1-866-743-6589 로 전화하십시오.
Randy - RPM

ZOA NOM

You should see the chaos that is causing us at FAA with our remote facilities located all over the west. PG&E is a mess.
Rick

Current:
1993 FJ/GSXR 1200 (-ABS)
Previous:
1993 FJ1200 (FIREBALL)
1986 FZ750
1984 FJ600
1982 Seca

ryanschoebel

Wait, with several over 100 degree days, they are going to cut power, and everyone's AC's and cooling? How does that make any sense at all....
1985 FJ1100-- Atlas (SOLD)
1984 FJ1100-- Storm

ZOA NOM

Quote from: ryanschoebel on June 17, 2019, 07:13:40 PM
Wait, with several over 100 degree days, they are going to cut power, and everyone's AC's and cooling? How does that make any sense at all....

It costs them less since they don't have to pay for entire neighborhoods that burned down. I guess the logic is they can't be blamed if the power was off, plus they don't have to maintain their power lines!
Rick

Current:
1993 FJ/GSXR 1200 (-ABS)
Previous:
1993 FJ1200 (FIREBALL)
1986 FZ750
1984 FJ600
1982 Seca

ryanschoebel

Quote from: ZOA NOM on June 17, 2019, 07:45:07 PM
It costs them less since they don't have to pay for entire neighborhoods that burned down. I guess the logic is they can't be blamed if the power was off, plus they don't have to maintain their power lines!

Dick move, much?
1985 FJ1100-- Atlas (SOLD)
1984 FJ1100-- Storm

Pat Conlon

Randy, has PG&E shut off power in Oakdale before?
I thought they were concerned with wind events in forest regions.

I have a portable Honda 5kW generator which runs on natural gas (no need for refilling) I can plug in to my manual transfer switch (very important for safety) and get my house running in 5 minutes.
Those Honda genpac's  are top shelf equipment and very quiet.
1) Free Owners Manual download: https://tinyurl.com/fmsz7hk9
2) Don't store your FJ with E10 fuel https://tinyurl.com/3cjrfct5
3) Replace your old stock rubber brake lines.
4) Important items for the '84-87 FJ's:
Safety wire: https://tinyurl.com/99zp8ufh
Fuel line: https://tinyurl.com/bdff9bf3

Tuned forks

Quote from: ryanschoebel on June 17, 2019, 07:56:58 PM
Dick move, much?

Ryan, that's why we call them Pigs, Greed & Extortion.  Whenever PG&E gets in financial trouble for their reckless ways, they claim bankruptcy and screw everyone.  Check out this story and see what type of people are running our utility.  First they burned a neighborhood.  I guess that wasn't enough so last season they burned an entire town, Paradise Ca.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Bruno_pipeline_explosion

Joe
1990 FJ1200-the reacher
1990 FZR 1000-crotch rocket