News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

meant to say hi

Started by yosemite, September 22, 2011, 02:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

Been visiting this site for a couple of weeks and wanted to say hello but only just getting round to it
finally put the fj (87 1200 3cv) back on the road after i blew the crank on the little xjr (didn't realise I'd cracked the sump until i was 50 miles away) I had almost forgotten how brilliant an fj is on the road, anyway it should soon be hitting the 100k miles  I'd like it to do this at 100mph  i bought the bike about 10 years ago with 20 k on the clock it was laid up 6 years ago when I bought another fj12
I've got 4 other bikes at the minute, a ducati 860 gt, a tribsa and a bsa a65  and the remains of the xjr so theres plenty  to keep me busy and away from thetelly and pc
by the way I live in the scottish borders where  it always seems to be raining or snowing and I  use the bike all year :crazy:

racerman_27410

Welcome to the group Friend!

good onya for riding year round..... i wish i could do my job from my FJ but i cannot and dont have a commute either so my riding is limited to recreation only.

KOokaloo!

FJTillDeath

Only have the FJ so its my commuter and recreation device.. welcome to the group and enjoy the ride :good2:

Jesse
Life behind bars - is actually quite thrilling