I'm packing my bags and moving to America!

Started by FJTillDeath, September 27, 2011, 02:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJTillDeath

Or so I wish :(

Just got off Randy's RPM site and all I can say is I felt like a kid in a candy store. So many nifty little upgrades and replacements and most of them completely affordable (well over a period of time for me). I felt like there were so many things I wanted to get, with so little time.

I can now see why people fuss so much over the site its like a friggin FJ heaven. :yahoo:

Knowing now that I can also get the parts shipped to me I too will soon join the craze that has hit most f the FJ owners, but probably only from next month (new exhaust system blew a hole right through my pockets!)

I especially love the air filters and rebuild kits. Relatively cheap and because its FJ specific you know it will fit and work. I still have a quarter of my bike to pay off so the nice big upgrades I will have to wait for, but in the meantime there are so many small and inexpensive things I can get which will make life a zillionty times easier(as Andy often says :blush:) if you dont already know about Randy then damnit start knowing him :good2:
Life behind bars - is actually quite thrilling

winddancer

:good: :good: :good: :good: +1on if you dont already know about

Randy then damnit start knowing him