Started a business, can get really good prices on some parts if needed!

Started by irishluck, October 26, 2011, 11:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishluck

Im sure you all know me by now, but id like to help out and get you guys some parts if needed. I started a business. Xtreme Industries, LLC.
Website is being constructed as we speak.

Right now I'm getting ready to order some Volar brake pads. Can be purchased for $10 a set.
The pads I am buying are for the 86-87 and 89-90 fj1200 front pads. No pads available for the FJ1100 at the moment. These are Organic type pads. Let me know if anyone wants some!

xtremeindustriesllc@gmail.com

FJ111200

All the best with it mate.  Can't be easy in this day and age.

But i think that you'll find that the FJ1100 front pads are the same as the 86-87 front pads, which are also the same as the rear pads on all models.

HTH.

Marsh White

Holy Shit!  Guys...I'm sorry - but life is too short.  That's all I can take.  I try REALLY hard to be Politically Correct and shit - but I've just gotta ban this fucker for my own personal sanity.  The utter lack of IQ on this kid is staggering.  I feel like even being slightly exposed to him via this forum is lowering my intelligence.  I'm sure there will be plenty of other sources of entertainment crop up in the future - but I've got to pull the plug on this one.

Not that I feel the need for justification of any kind (because I just snapped with the stupidity of this kid - so fuck it) - but according to the poll on this website - the majority of voters do believe I should ban him permanently.  So there!

delarbreavous

Fluctuat nec mergitur

andyb

markmartin

I couldn't have said it better Marsh. Yep, pull the plug! Enough is enough. I gave up on him when he started lying.    

Mark Olson

Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

Flyover Country Joe

I was a little surprised to see him hawking his wares on here. Can't really decide if he is ballsy or clueless......... :dash2:

tmkaos

'92 FJ1200 - '07 to present
'83 VF750S Sabre - '04 - '07
'87 VT250FG - '94 - '98

Dan Filetti

Quote from: tmkaos on October 26, 2011, 05:52:35 PM
I'm intrigued... What on earth has this guy done?  :unknown:

He's been a belligerent idiot, that has single-handedly wasted many hours of the lives of some fine folks that tried, to no avail, to help him.  What did they get for all of their effort?  Answer: wrong-headed, attitudinal, dishonest, stubborn, idiocy, and a complete lack of appreciation.

He has personally wastes many hours of my life that I will never get back. 

Ban the fucker.

That is all.

Dan
Live hardy, or go home. 

axiom-r

Gotta agree on the ban- but don't take down the posts... we may want to refer to them for the next next guy that is starting down this road...

Thank you Marsh-

Tim
1992 FJ1200 w 2007 R1 Front & Rear

Arnie

Marsh -

You got all my hands in the air waving agreement to banning him.
  (should have been done long ago)

Arnie

rktmanfj

(popcorn)

WTF are we going to do with all this popcorn now??

I'll bet a beer (collect at any ECSR or ECFR) he comes back under another s/n.

fj11.5

unless you ride bikes, I mean really ride bikes, then you just won't get it

84 Fj1100  effie , with mods
( 88 ) Fj 1200  fairly standard , + blue spots
84 Fj1100 absolutely stock standard, now more stock , fitted with Fj12 twin system , no rusted headers for this felicity jayne

Marsh White

Quote from: rktmanfj on October 26, 2011, 08:30:42 PM
I'll bet a beer (collect at any ECSR or ECFR) he comes back under another s/n.

He already sent me an e-mail saying he'll do just that.  Keep an eye out - he's not hard to spot!