News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Small Magnetic Tank Bag with Map Window

Started by David Allaband, November 30, 2011, 10:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Allaband

Hi all!

I'm looking for a SMALL tank bag with a map window and magnetic attachment. I don't like tank bags but I need a map on my tank so I figure I'll try a small tank bag with a map window. I have had tank bags and I have a larger Yamaha branded clip on one now (for trade if you're interested).

I'm trying to stay in the under $100 range. I'm hoping for something that fits well with the style of the FJ. Any ideas would be great!

Thanks!
----------------------
Sometimes the fear won't go away, so you'll have to do it afraid.
Los Angeles, CA
1/3 1987 - 1/3 1989 - 1/3 1993 FJ1200

craigo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chase-Harper-750M-Magnetic-Expandable-Tank-Bag-/310235722802?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item483b7d7432#ht_3522wt_698

I have this one and I love it.  Magnetic and sticks like glue. It's small but has a zipper to expand it in size. I use it when I am solo.  Carries most things I need like extra sweatshirt, tools, camera, ect...

Here's what it looks like on my FJ

Merry Christmas,

CraigO
CraigO
90FJ1200

Dan Filetti

I have the Joe Rocket Blaster -I think that's the name...  Like it a lot.

Dan
Live hardy, or go home. 

ribbert

Quote from: David Allaband on November 30, 2011, 10:54:56 AM
Hi all!

I'm looking for a SMALL tank bag with a map window and magnetic attachment. I don't like tank bags but I need a map on my tank so I figure I'll try a small tank bag with a map window. I have had tank bags and I have a larger Yamaha branded clip on one now (for trade if you're interested).

I'm trying to stay in the under $100 range. I'm hoping for something that fits well with the style of the FJ. Any ideas would be great!

Thanks!

If you're concerned about paint damage, Givi have a recently released small bag that clips onto a base ring (barely noticeable) screwed to the filler cap and sits just proud of the tank. Other than that, there are 1000's of tank bags out there every shape, size and price.
Noel
"Tell a wise man something he doesn't know and he'll thank you, tell a fool something he doesn't know and he'll abuse you"