News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

2012 North East FJ rally

Started by Travis398, December 15, 2011, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYFJR13

Quote from: weymouth399 on July 31, 2012, 09:53:58 PM
:pardon: And yes A big thanks to Doug for the shirts, they are great.
Bob W
Yes I almost forgot to Thank Doug for the tshirts. That was great. It was a great rally. Thanks to CanDman I have a certain song stuck in my head now. I'll take you to the candy shop. I let you lick my lollipop. OHOH! :sarcastic:

carsick

Quote from: Bob on July 31, 2012, 09:50:12 PM
All the front wheels are pointing in the same direction...

I have always parked turning left, I think someone switched it!

CanDman

That was great........ It was really great !!!!!!!!!! Thanks to CanDman I want to lick a lollipop. OHOH! :sarcastic:
[/quote]

LALALALAAAA........LALAAAAA....LAALAAAAAAAAA

OH YEAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! :dance:

CANDYMAN - HEY DJ Feat: Monica Jasmine *OFFICIAL VIDEO* 

YO DJ..........ITS FJ CANDYMAN......
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

NYFJR13

Quote from: CanDman on August 02, 2012, 04:30:45 PM
That was great........ It was really great !!!!!!!!!! Thanks to CanDman I want to lick a lollipop. OHOH! :sarcastic:

LALALALAAAA........LALAAAAA....LAALAAAAAAAAA

OH YEAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! :dance:

CANDYMAN - HEY DJ Feat: Monica Jasmine *OFFICIAL VIDEO*  

YO DJ..........ITS FJ CANDYMAN......
[/quote]

Your awesome can d man. Can't wait to hang out with you agian. Hey there is a Fall fj rally in Tellico Plains TN I can promise you it will be just as fun as the Maine fj rally or more. The south has some awesome roads. You have to come can d man Please!

CanDman

Quote from: NYFJR13 on August 02, 2012, 08:59:09 PM

Your awesome can d man. Can't wait to hang out with you agian. Hey there is a Fall fj rally in Tellico Plains TN I can promise you it will be just as fun as the Maine fj rally or more. The south has some awesome roads. You have to come can d man Please!

Well I think you're awesome Koala Man.......I had so much fun trying to chase you and Travis down.....superb riding skills !!!!! smoother than silk baby....  :good2:.....as far as the fall rally.......I will defininitely give it some serious thought...I would love to hang out again soon....infact you and everyone from the Maine rally are welcome come for the weekend to the Ontario  BBQ....tons of space here.....120 acres.... :yahoo:
CanDman
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

Alrighty then.......here is a video of the riding along with some background music. It was a labour of love ...(with u in it)....and I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed trying to make it ( :dash2:)..... :rofl2:..... none of this would have been possible without the Turtle Man himself.... Mr. Paul Wagar   :yahoo:   ........who did all the video recording and moved like Rafael (Ninja Turtle).......in order to capture this weekend and the amazing times we all had !!!!!!  :drinks:.....I love all you guys and can't wait to see you all again real soon.......hope you enjoy it................. :music:

FJ NESR 2012 HQ

CanDman

NYFJR13

Quote from: CanDman on August 03, 2012, 10:26:48 AM
Quote from: NYFJR13 on August 02, 2012, 08:59:09 PM

Well I think you're awesome Koala Man.......I had so much fun trying to chase you and Travis down.....superb riding skills !!!!! smoother than silk baby....  :good2:.....as far as the fall rally.......I will defininitely give it some serious thought...I would love to hang out again soon....infact you and everyone from the Maine rally are welcome come for the weekend to the Ontario  BBQ....tons of space here.....120 acres.... :yahoo:
CanDman

What are the dates for this BBQ? I don't know how long it would take to get my enhanced drivers lic.

CanDman

This Saturday.... the 11th...........by the way Koala man I contacted the Lodge in Tellico and got a reply from Walt.....he said there are some rooms available...but he said the weekend of the rally is on the 14th -16th. Is he correct or am I reading the posts incorrectly...I thought it was the 21st -23rd ???. Don't tell anyone...but it was my Birthday yesterday and this BBQ will be a celebration of sorts.....  (popcorn) :yahoo:.....ssshhhhhhhh !!!!!!! So if you are able to make and I pray that you can...bring the woman and don't worry about lodging...we have accomadations for you.  :yes:
CanDman

NYFJR13

Quote from: CanDman on August 06, 2012, 05:49:10 PM
This Saturday.... the 11th...........by the way Koala man I contacted the Lodge in Tellico and got a reply from Walt.....he said there are some rooms available...but he said the weekend of the rally is on the 14th -16th. Is he correct or am I reading the posts incorrectly...I thought it was the 21st -23rd ???. Don't tell anyone...but it was my Birthday yesterday and this BBQ will be a celebration of sorts.....  (popcorn) :yahoo:.....ssshhhhhhhh !!!!!!! So if you are able to make and I pray that you can...bring the woman and don't worry about lodging...we have accomadations for you.  :yes:
CanDman

Well Walt might wan to recheck his dates. Because I was told the 21-23 was the fall fj rally. My wife and I will be arriving sometime Wednesday the 19th. I would love to come to the BBQ but I don't think I could get the paper work to cross the border intime. Maybe I can be ready for next year. Happy Birthday Can D Man.

CanDman

[Well Walt might wan to recheck his dates. Because I was told the 21-23 was the fall fj rally. My wife and I will be arriving sometime Wednesday the 19th. I would love to come to the BBQ but I don't think I could get the paper work to cross the border intime. Maybe I can be ready for next year. Happy Birthday Can D Man.
[/quote]

Thx Koala Man....I'm sorry you can't be here for the BBQ.....next year I hope.......now as far as the Tellico weekend....seems that Lori owns a camp ground with some small cabins and a camp site...but the lodge I contacted was a link lori posted in case there was an accomodation issue. So....this Walt guy has lots of space at his lodge for that weekend.....and it is apparently right down the road from where the rally will be.....so.........even if I come "last minute"........looks like lodging will not be an issue for me and anyone able to come along......I will poke around and try to recruit a few more sailors....... :good2:
CanDman

NYFJR13

Quote from: CanDman on August 06, 2012, 06:43:27 PM
[Well Walt might wan to recheck his dates. Because I was told the 21-23 was the fall fj rally. My wife and I will be arriving sometime Wednesday the 19th. I would love to come to the BBQ but I don't think I could get the paper work to cross the border intime. Maybe I can be ready for next year. Happy Birthday Can D Man.

Thx Koala Man....I'm sorry you can't be here for the BBQ.....next year I hope.......now as far as the Tellico weekend....seems that Lori owns a camp ground with some small cabins and a camp site...but the lodge I contacted was a link lori posted in case there was an accomodation issue. So....this Walt guy has lots of space at his lodge for that weekend.....and it is apparently right down the road from where the rally will be.....so.........even if I come "last minute"........looks like lodging will not be an issue for me and anyone able to come along......I will poke around and try to recruit a few more sailors....... :good2:
CanDman
[/quote]
Sounds good my friend. I hope you can make it.  :good2:

Travis398

In the North East they don't forget their riding boots, they forget their pants  :flag_of_truce: 

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

FJmonkey

Quote from: Travis398 on August 09, 2012, 06:03:24 PM
In the North East they don't forget their riding boots, they forget their pants
Not funny!!! Not funny at all!!! Have sympathy for the poor bastard, unless had some moon pants as a back up... :shok:
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

CanDman

In the North East they don't forget their riding boots, they forget their pants  :flag_of_truce:  

:rofl2: :rofl: :lol: :biggrin: :sarcastic: :mocking: :rofl: :yahoo:....hey...give us a break.......we're Canadian

William Shatner - I Am Canadian

OK so Bill was way out there........so are we !!!!! rotflmao...... :crazy: :wacko3: :hang1: :yahoo: :bomb: :empathy2: :ireful: :dash1: :drinks:

Travis398

Quote from: FJmonkey on August 09, 2012, 06:10:58 PM
In the North East they don't forget their riding boots, they forget their pants
Not funny!!! Not funny at all!!! Have sympathy for the poor bastard, unless had some moon pants as a back up... :shok:

they had back up, but decided to only wear them in the camper

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.