News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Jan 2 Palomar - Borrego Springs Ride

Started by moparman70, January 02, 2012, 06:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparman70

Last minute Ride with TerryK and myself - Oceanside to Palomar Mtn- Mesa Grande to Wynola Rd -- to 78-- then to S3 Borrego Springs to S22 then S2 -79-76 and home

pic is at Palomar  

Thanks Terry - Ride was a blast.  To my local members will plan better and and give more notice so we all can get together --Craig-Evan-Brapshwing;

I liked the route we did today - good roads with lots of options for stops if group decides... great change of scenery from the mountains to the desert run and back.

terryk

Quote from: moparman70 on January 02, 2012, 06:57:56 PM
Last minute Ride with TerryK and myself - Oceanside to Palomar Mtn- Mesa Grande to Wynola Rd -- to 78-- then to S3 Borrego Springs to S22 then S2 -79-76 and home

pic is at Palomar  

Thanks Terry - Ride was a blast.  To my local members will plan better and and give more notice so we all can get together --Craig-Evan-Brapshwing;

I liked the route we did today - good roads with lots of options for stops if group decides... great change of scenery from the mountains to the desert run and back.

Flippin fanstastic run going as high as 5,300 feeet and as low as sea level so yes lets do this again soon, thanks Steve and lets get some more bikes out and show the old FJ's as we should !

Mike 86 in San Dimas

Didn't want to ride with you guys anyway :cray: It was probably too hot for a ride. This winter weather is intolerable.

moparman70

It was last minute ride Mike -- or I would have love to have you down.  I just came back from the Snow Valley weekend --- I know what you mean about Winter weather --- we skied in t-shirts and no gloves.

By the way -- I thought you were gone on vacation....email says Jan 9th.

stevecc

Mike 86 in San Dimas

Just vacationing  from work, my son and grandson are in town, so just hanging with them.  I should have let you know. They leave Thursday, going to Phoenix this week end for wedding. Ive been getting in some short runs in the local canyons.
Take care bro,
Mike

moparman70

Quote from: moparman70 on January 03, 2012, 11:59:38 AM
I just came back from the Snow Valley weekend --- I know what you mean about Winter weather --- we skied in t-shirts and no gloves.

stevecc

You know I just thought.... I wear more clothing when I ride then I do skiing .... there is something very wrong about that...

stevecc