News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Hello from Caro, Michigan!

Started by bitter356, April 27, 2012, 10:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baldy3853

Quote from: FJmonkey on April 30, 2012, 06:35:22 PM
Quote from: baldy3853 on April 30, 2012, 12:55:28 AM
M8 I'm in touch with my feministic side & real men can wear pink or even have a bike with pink on it   :rofl2:
If anyone is making WCR shirts then Baldy is ordering his in pink....
:rofl2: dam now I'm trying to clean my keyboard have just covered it in tea, they don't make that much pink material Monkey  :sarcastic: but I will wear almost any colour.
Baldy
ps have picked up the supplies but have heard I may not be able to get 1 of the items into the US
for crying out loud why would anyone not love VEGIMITE???  :sarcastic:

FJmonkey

Quote from: baldy3853 on April 30, 2012, 10:04:03 PM
ps have picked up the supplies but have heard I may not be able to get 1 of the items into the US
for crying out loud why would anyone not love VEGIMITE???  :sarcastic:
That is old news Baldy, bring it in, Vegimite flows freely here again, just way too expensive!!! You got the 10 kilo size tin right? Even if it was still blocked it was only blocked for resale, anyone visiting can bring it while traveling as personal/recreational use.....

Let start searching for a pink keyboard condom... Found it!!!
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

flips

Hello And Welcome :hi:

Wow.This intro has gone from.... 85's the best too.. good god red and white ambulance common as dog crap feminist side real men pink stripes condoms and vegemite for recreational use  :shok: (popcorn)  :scratch_one-s_head: :bad: :wacko3: .Whats a new member to think? :lol:

Cheers :drinks:

Jeff P

Stay rubber side down.