News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Marsh's 2012 WCR Video

Started by Marsh White, June 14, 2012, 12:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh White

Here is the only footage I shot at the WCR this year.  I was too busy having fun to pull out the camera much.  It kinda sucks - but hey - it's better than nothing!  I can't wait to see Andy's video...he got all of the crazy fun times on video I think...and he always makes kick ass videos... 

2012 West Coast FJ Rally

Mark Olson

great vid marsh,  thanks for posting it.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

The General

Yeah Marsh, Great visual. watched it twice already. The second bike at the start - is that an Aprilia Swinging Arm. Together all the bikes are like contemporary art in a swank art gallery. - (The crew are more like a Pro Hart). Wish I`d been there.
`93 with downside up forks.
`78 XS11/1200 with a bit on the side.
Special edition Rocket Ship ZX14R Kwacka

The General

Quote from: The General on June 14, 2012, 01:18:34 PM
Yeah Marsh, Great visual. watched it twice already. The second bike at the start - is that an Aprilia Swinging Arm. Together all the bikes are like contemporary art in a swank art gallery. - (The crew are more like a Pro Hart). Wish I`d been there.
Found it. (Tim`s R1)
`93 with downside up forks.
`78 XS11/1200 with a bit on the side.
Special edition Rocket Ship ZX14R Kwacka

big r

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there. Great video Marsh thanks. Big R

baldy3853

Quote from: The General on June 14, 2012, 01:53:37 PM
Quote from: The General on June 14, 2012, 01:18:34 PM
no u don't u were offered a bike and it's not as if u are working at the moment
you bloody Sheila  :sarcastic:
Baldy

Zari

Ole Marsh, the music choice was priceless!  "free range desert Irish"  haha   Good times, thanks for the video.

Zari

I heard Henry has some video feed, guess it didn't turn out well?    Something about rubber being left on fresh asphalt?  Indulge me

yamaha fj rider

Marsh THANK YOU for posting this video, great to see footage of the rally and get an idea of what it is like. All ready planing to go next year.

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

andyoutandabout

A top draw, sterling presentation to bring back all those rally high times. Big up for posting Marsh - I'll have to make sure my forthcoming offering is up to snuff. (It'll be a while yet, so feast on this Marsh medley)
life without a bike is just life

baldy3853

Just watched this again was good to see some of the highlights of a great weekend, was amazed that so many of us were standing in the middle of the road taking pictures thinking if a car comes round that cornier none of us would've seen it, then thought U dickhead  :dash1: its America and they all drive on the wrong side of the road.
Did Andy end up posting any Vids?
Can't wait for next yrs rally!!!! already penciled in June next yr what Dates Marsh lolol
Baldy

derbybrit1

I've stayed at that Best Western Porterville on other bike trips. Dennys is right out the back door.  Good times.