News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

RPM - Raduechel Performance Motorsports

Started by racerrad8, February 12, 2009, 02:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rktmanfj

Not sure how you manage to do it... parts ordered from California on my porch in Indiana in less than 48 hours, in December!

Thanks, Randy!  :good2:

Randy T
Indy
Randy T
Indy

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Psalms 144:1

'89 FJ1200
'90 FJ1200
'78 XT500
'88 XT350

racerrad8

Quote from: not a lib on December 02, 2015, 05:48:36 PM

Not sure how you manage to do it... parts ordered from California on my porch in Indiana in less than 48 hours, in December!

Thanks, Randy!  :good2:

Randy T
Indy

Randy T

I am always trying to instill great customer service, especially to the younger generation.

It seems to be working fairly well.

Thank you, Randy - RPM

P.S. Did we do better than RS?
Randy - RPM

Capn Ron

Quote from: not a lib on December 02, 2015, 05:48:36 PM

Thanks, Randy!  :good2:

Randy T
Indy

This time of year, Randy employs "magic elves"...Really quite impressive what they can get done in short order.  How he pulls this off in the dead of summer...in the midst of prime FJ riding season is beyond me.   :unknown:
Cap'n Ron. . .

There are two types of people in the world...Those who put people into categories...and those who don't.

racerrad8

Just a heads up to all of the RPM supporters. We have just received a notice that USPS will be having a rate increase on Sunday, January 17th,2016. Take advantage before the shipping rates go up. Here is some info on the rate increase.

"Summary of the 2016 Postage Rate Increase:

Domestic Shipping:

Priority Mail Express will see an average rate increase of 15.6% in 2016. Additionally, the Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Box will be discontinued in 2016.
   After three years without a shipping rate increase, Priority Mail will see an average rate increase of 9.4% in 2016. Additionally, Priority Mail Regional Rate Box C will be discontinued in 2016.
   First Class Package Service will see an average rate increase of 12.8% in 2016. Additionally, the maximum weight for First Class Package Service Commercial Base pricing (online postage) will be increased from 13 ounces to 15.99 ounces. Also, Commercial Plus pricing for First Class Package Service will be eliminated in 2016.
   Parcel Select Nonpresort (purchased online) will be renamed to Parcel Select Ground in 2016. Standard Post will be renamed Retail Ground in 2016.

International Shipping:

Priority Mail Express International will see an average rate increase of 11.6% in 2016.
   Priority Mail International will see an average rate increase of 10.2% in 2016.
   First Class Package International Service will see an average rate increase of 21.6% in 2016.

Other USPS News:

Click-N-Ship Pricing: Starting in 2016, Commercial Base Pricing (online discounts) will no longer be available for the Click-N-Ship program for shipping labels printed on USPS.com. All pricing for the Click-N-Ship program will be Post Office/Retail Rates.
   The U.S. Postal Service will discontinue the Critical Mail service in 2016."

Robert - RPM
Randy - RPM

FJ1100mjk

Unless I'm not seeing it. The only positive out of the below is the maximum allowable weight increase for Commercial First Class Package Service. F**kers!

Quote from: racerrad8 on January 15, 2016, 11:14:43 AM
Just a heads up to all of the RPM supporters. We have just received a notice that USPS will be having a rate increase on Sunday, January 17th,2016. Take advantage before the shipping rates go up. Here is some info on the rate increase.

Domestic Shipping:

Priority Mail Express will see an average rate increase of 15.6% in 2016. Additionally, the Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Box will be discontinued in 2016.
   After three years without a shipping rate increase, Priority Mail will see an average rate increase of 9.4% in 2016. Additionally, Priority Mail Regional Rate Box C will be discontinued in 2016.
   First Class Package Service will see an average rate increase of 12.8% in 2016. Additionally, the maximum weight for First Class Package Service Commercial Base pricing (online postage) will be increased from 13 ounces to 15.99 ounces. Also, Commercial Plus pricing for First Class Package Service will be eliminated in 2016.
   Parcel Select Nonpresort (purchased online) will be renamed to Parcel Select Ground in 2016. Standard Post will be renamed Retail Ground in 2016.

International Shipping:

Priority Mail Express International will see an average rate increase of 11.6% in 2016.
   First Class Package International Service will see an average rate increase of 21.6% in 2016.

Other USPS News:

Click-N-Ship Pricing: Starting in 2016, Commercial Base Pricing (online discounts) will no longer be available for the Click-N-Ship program for shipping labels printed on USPS.com. All pricing for the Click-N-Ship program will be Post Office/Retail Rates.

Robert - RPM

Platinum Zircon-encrusted Gold Member

Iron Balls #00002175
www.ironballs.com

Harvy

Quote from: racerrad8 on January 15, 2016, 11:14:43 AM

Domestic Shipping:

International Shipping:

Other USPS News:

Robert - RPM

Interesting..... Australia Post has just had an increase in the cost of the basic postage rate (ie delivery within Australia of letters) form 70c to $1.
From their website. http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/pricing-updates.html

"On 4 January 2016, the Basic Postage Rate (BPR) increased from 70 cents to $1. There were also changes to business letter prices as detailed below.

There were no changes to prices of concession stamps or seasonal greeting stamps, which remained at 60 cents and 65 cents respectively.

These changes will allow Australia Post to recover more of the cost of providing the letters service so we can maintain our nationwide Post Office network of over 4,000 Post Offices, and keep our posties delivering to around 11.4 million points across the country."

They have also increased other services such as mail boxes.

Harvy
FJZ1 1200 - It'll do me just fine.
Timing has much to do with the success of a rain dance.

4everFJ

Ordered parts from RPM to be shipped to Denmark.

Shipping only took 6 days, incl. Customs clearance.

Best thing is that I only had to pay minimum tax and import duties (USD 5) because of the goods type/amount declared by RPM.

GOOD JOB  :drinks:  :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2: :good2:
1985 - Yamaha FJ1100 36Y
1978 - Yamaha SR500
1983 - Kawasaki GPZ550 (sold)
1977 - Kawasaki Z400 (sold)

DieHappy

Just wanted to say thanks to Randy at RPM.  Rapid, accurate service and reasonable prices to boot! :good2:
1991 FJ1200 - 1979 KZ1000ST

racerrad8

RPM will be having a holiday 5% off sale beginning Friday, November 25th through Monday November 28th. This will cover the US termed shopping days, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.

This sale applies to all in stock inventory purchased online; No rain checks, back orders or special order items.

Don't forget you can also get RPM gift certificates any time of year.

If you are a contributing member, click here.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

The 2017 RPM Fourth of July sale will begin on 6/26 and end on July 4th.

If you are a Bronze, Silver or Gold contributor you will find a coupon code in your specific section that will be effective during the sale days only.

If you are not a contributing member it is not too late, you can go to this link for all of the details: New for 2017: Membership has its privileges

FJowners.com membership has it's privileges.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Well there is a major announcement that is forth coming, right here and right now.

For all of the early model, pre fuel pump FJ1100/FJ1200 owners out there, there is finally an option for your petcock other than straight replacement only.

After many, many years of trying to get someone to build a 84-88 vacuum operated petcock rebuild build kit, RPM has finally been able to bring one to market.

I give you the...(insert drum roll here)

Yamaha FJ1100/FJ1200 Vacuum Operated Petcock Rebuild Kit.

As always, I still have the new petcocks in stock as well.

84-85 Yamaha Fuel Tank Petcock
86-88 Yamaha Fuel Tank Petcock

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

balky1

Hello RPM guys!

I remember you wrote somewhere to contact you for abroad orders instead of ordering on the site so here it is. I'd like to order silver fork brace and odometer reset boot. Shipping to Croatia. We can continue this in PM.  :good2:

FJ 1100, 1985, sold
FJR 1300, 2009

racerrad8

Quote from: balky1 on October 16, 2017, 02:21:06 AM
Hello RPM guys!

I remember you wrote somewhere to contact you for abroad orders instead of ordering on the site so here it is. :good2:

Balky,

That must have been an old post prior to the websites creation. That's how we used to have to sell parts before the website.

The website is how it works today. The shipping will be calculated based on your address.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

balky1

Quote from: racerrad8 on October 16, 2017, 08:16:57 AM
Quote from: balky1 on October 16, 2017, 02:21:06 AM
Hello RPM guys!

I remember you wrote somewhere to contact you for abroad orders instead of ordering on the site so here it is. :good2:

Balky,

That must have been an old post prior to the websites creation. That's how we used to have to sell parts before the website.

The website is how it works today. The shipping will be calculated based on your address.

Randy - RPM

OK, done.  :good2:

FJ 1100, 1985, sold
FJR 1300, 2009

racerrad8

UPS is at it again...Jacking up the prices...

I am sure FedEx and USPS will not be far behind...

The following changes will take effect on December 24, 2017.
•   The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air and International services, as well as UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, will increase an average net 4.9%.
•   The dimensional weight divisor for packages less than or equal to one cubic foot in size (1,728 cubic inches) will be 139 for all U.S. domestic services subject to Daily Rates or Alaska and Hawaii Rates.
•   Criteria and pricing for Additional Handling and Large Package surcharges will change.

So, take advantage of the upcoming RPM sales happening at the end of this year before UPS jacks the prices again.

We will have the black Friday/weekend sale as well as the Christmas sale in early December.

This holiday season contributing members will receive an additional 2.5% discount over the listed discount.

Here is the link for membership benefits: Membership has its privileges

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM