News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

RPM - Raduechel Performance Motorsports

Started by racerrad8, February 12, 2009, 02:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

balky1

Quote from: racerrad8 on October 26, 2017, 10:59:58 AM
UPS is at it again...Jacking up the prices...

I am sure FedEx and USPS will not be far behind...

The following changes will take effect on December 24, 2017.
•   The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air and International services, as well as UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, will increase an average net 4.9%.
•   The dimensional weight divisor for packages less than or equal to one cubic foot in size (1,728 cubic inches) will be 139 for all U.S. domestic services subject to Daily Rates or Alaska and Hawaii Rates.
•   Criteria and pricing for Additional Handling and Large Package surcharges will change.

So, take advantage of the upcoming RPM sales happening at the end of this year before UPS jacks the prices again.

We will have the black Friday/weekend sale as well as the Christmas sale in early December.

This holiday season contributing members will receive an additional 2.5% discount over the listed discount.

Here is the link for membership benefits: Membership has its privileges

Randy - RPM

From October 19 their tracking system shows "processed through facility" in San Francisco for the package you sent to me. They are not even capable of providing up to date information, but important thing is they raise the prices. I'm mad at the postal service in general, everywhere.

FJ 1100, 1985, sold
FJR 1300, 2009

racerrad8

Quote from: balky1 on October 26, 2017, 01:59:05 PM
From October 19 their tracking system shows "processed through facility" in San Francisco for the package you sent to me. They are not even capable of providing up to date information, but important thing is they raise the prices. I'm mad at the postal service in general, everywhere.

Ivan,

I just tried to track the package and I get this message:

This service is currently unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Go To USPS.com

I will continue to check and see if I can get more information. Unfortunately the USPS tracking info can only be updated if the receiving country sends the information to them. If your postal system and/or customs does not update USPS then there will not be any updates.

USPS 1st class used to have a delivery time of 14-21 business days for delivery. They have since removed that time frame a couple of years ago due to the receiving countries customs holding packages longer than the "advertised" amount of delivery days.

One thing I have learned shipping packages all over the world, priority mail does get there quicker and does not seem to spend as much time in the receiving countries customs process.

I will move this over to email for any further updates I receive.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

It has a hit this afternoon in Croatia.

So, we know know it has been "processed through the facility" there. Hopefully it will be out for delivery to you very soon.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

balky1

Quote from: racerrad8 on October 27, 2017, 11:31:38 AM

It has a hit this afternoon in Croatia.

So, we know know it has been "processed through the facility" there. Hopefully it will be out for delivery to you very soon.

Randy - RPM

Thanks Randy, it shows that it cleared customs. Should be here monday/tuesday.  :good2:

FJ 1100, 1985, sold
FJR 1300, 2009

racerrad8

Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.
The 2017 RPM 5% holiday sale on now through Monday, November 11/27. This will cover the US termed shopping days, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.

Everyone will be able to take advantage of a 5% discount on everything in stock from now until Monday 12/27/17 at midnight PST.

Contributing members you will see the combined discount amount when using their designation coupon code. See your category for your coupon code.

Gold: 15%
Silver: 10%
Bronze: 7.5%

If you are not a contributing member, it is not too late. You can contribute at the bottom of every page to receive the additional discount. I will do my best to upgrade the contribution status the same day so you can take advantage of the bigger discounts.

This sale applies to all in stock inventory; No rain checks, back orders or special order items.

Don't forget you can also get RPM gift certificates any time of year.

Randy - RPM

Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.    Sale is on now through Monday 11/27.
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

With the Labor Day holiday just a few weeks away, I have scheduled the 2021 RPM Labor Day sale.

The 2021 RPM Labor Day sales event will be occurring over the week prior to Labor day and extending until Tuesday after the Labor Day weekend. The sale will be from 8/30- 9/07. Everything in stock will be marked down for this sales event.

If you are a Bronze, Silver or Gold contributor you will find a coupon code in your specific section for additional savings. For all contributing members, keep an eye out for your coupon code somewhere next weekend.

If you are not a contributing member of the FJ owners.com forum, it is not too late. Check out this link for all of the details: A FJowners Membership has its privileges

All memberships are updated within a 24 hour period so there is time to get in on the RPM Labor Holiday Sales Event.

Thank you for your continued support.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

RPM - Robert

We have gotten several emails regarding shipments to Australia, while we were at Daytona racing. I have gotten back to all the emails personally but also want to put this out there. This is the message I received from the USPS

"With regards to shipments to Australia - they announced at the beginning of this month that they have currently limited the amount of incoming shipments due to COVID-19
Australia is locked down for commercial flights, which are responsible for a vast majority of the packages and mail being transported into the country  While First-Class Package and Priority Mail are unavailable, you can continue to use Simple Export Rate for qualifying shipments to Australia as they utilize their own system for transport

That said, we are recommending to users that you only ship to Australia at the moment if absolutely necessary as they are seeing a major backlog - so delays are inevitable and returned or sometimes missing packages are becoming more common at this time...
We also want to stress the importance of getting insurance on these packages, to be sure you are able to get reimbursement in case there are any issues during the shipment process

If you would still like to use this service, you certainly can - but I do want to let you know that USPS will not honor the $200 included insurance for Priority Mail Express if the package is lost/missing/damaged unless you are purchasing your label directly at the Post Office. Second, they will not issue refunds for the International Express delivery window guarantee due to the current state"

That said I am going to talk to pop about disabling the Australia shipping as if it get lost I don't want to be out the product plus an expensive shipping cost that won't be refunded and we surely do not want you guys not getting your products either.

Another thing I was just made aware of, is at the beginning October through the end of December, USPS and other shippers will be temporarily raising prices for "increased holiday traffic" We will be reflecting these price increases as well.

krusty

I've been buying some guitar parts from the US. They are arriving but taking twice as long, if not more, to arrive.
91 FJ1200
84 FJ1100 x 2
85 FJ1100
89 GL1500
76 CB750F1
72 CB350F
63 C92 x 2
59 C76
62 C100
63 C100
60 Colleda 250TA x 3
63 Suzuki MD50
77 DT125E
77 DT175E x 2
79 DT250F

RPM - Robert

We are now offering brand new properly spaced Mikuni RS 38mm flat slide carburetors.

38mm Mikuni Flat Slide

These will slide into your stock intake manifolds and include a new set of RPM dual pod filters. These should be dyno tuned to get optimum performance for you elevation and other performance modifications on the bike.

RPM - Robert

I have two of these valve shim trays that we cannot use for new shim kits because one of the "guide rail" edge being broken. Includes shim magnet. $15 ea. + shipping.

giantkiller

Quote from: RPM - Robert on July 22, 2022, 01:07:14 PM
I have two of these valve shim trays that we cannot use for new shim kits because one of the "guide rail" edge being broken. Includes shim magnet. $15 ea. + shipping.
I'll take one
86 fj1350r
86 fj1380t turbo drag toy (soon)
87 fj1200 865 miles crashed for parts
89 fj1200 touring 2up
87 fzr1000 crashed
87 fzr750r Human Race teams world endurance champion
93 fzr600 Vance n hines ltd for sale
Custom chopper I built
Mini chopper I built for my daughter just like the big 1

RPM - Robert

Shoot me your address via pm and I will get it sorted on Tuesday. We will
Be gone Monday for a track day at Laguna.

fj1289