News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

RPM - Raduechel Performance Motorsports

Started by racerrad8, February 12, 2009, 02:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

RPM
Raduechel Performance Motorsports

FJ Group supplier of parts including a few listed below:

Engine/Clutch Parts:

Spin-On Oil Filter Conversion Kits
**Pictures**

(http://www.rpmracingca.com/prodimages/large/spinonfilteradapter-1.jpg)
(http://www.rpmracingca.com/prodimages/large/spinonfilteradapter-3.jpg)
(http://www.rpmracingca.com/prodimages/large/spinonfilteradapter-2.jpg)

Clutch Slave Rebuild Kits
Clutch Springs & Frictions
O.E. Valve Adjusting Tool
Valve Shims; New & Used
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Any & All Engine Gaskets, Seals or O-Rings
Valve Cover Gasket & Bolt Seals
Valve Train Components; Valves, Valve Springs, Stem Seals, Keepers & Guides.
Header Gaskets

Air Filters, Carb & Fuel Parts:

UNI Pod Filters
UNI Crankcase Breather Filter

Brand New Carb assemblies

Stainless Steel Screw & O-Ring Kit
Carb Jets
Emulsion Tubes
Diaphragm slides
Bowl Gaskets
Intake Manifolds & O-Rings

Electric Fuel Pump Point Set

Frame, Suspension, Control & Brakes:

Fork Seal & Wiper Kit
Fork Tube Rebuilt Kit (Includes Seal, wiper, inner & outer bushing and snap ring for both tubes)
EBC Front & Rear Brake Pads
Ignition Switches (Standard or Tube Key)
Steering Head Bearings
Brake Caliper Rebuilt Kits

I ship anywhere and everywhere in the world.

If you don't see it here, go to the website and take a look around. If you still don't see some thing shoot me an email and ask. I am happy to try to get whatever you might need to keep you and your FJ on the road.

Thanks, Randy - RPM
randy@rpmracingca.com
Randy - RPM

Ratchet_72

Randy's a badass. I needed a clutch basket and he had it to me in ONE day clean and damn near ready to install. He even thought of a few extra parts I WOULD need for a good install.
His prices are more than fair and he KNOWS FJ's. 8)
Jason Cox
-------------------------------
2000 Honda CBR1100XX
1977 Ironhead
Sacto, CA.

Marsh White

Yeah, Randy Rocks!!!

He made me a killer deal on an oil pan when I broke mine the last second before the West Coast Rally!  It was here in a few days...clean as hell...AND he included the new gaskets I would need to install!

He is an asset to the FJ community: great parts, great prices and fast service!

wavygravy

:hi: thanks for doin what you do randy! do you have a website?
safety tip #1, dont forget the toilet paper!!

racerrad8

Randy - RPM

andyb

Randy did you ever get the handlebar riser kits made?  I know they were in the works but haven't heard about them recently....

racerrad8

Quote from: racerrad8 on November 09, 2009, 01:59:27 PM
Quote from: hairless biker on November 07, 2009, 01:23:58 PM
What would you think would be best stick orginal colour black or run with nice polished risers thanks  :good:

I don't know, which is why I put it out there.

The riser goes between the factory black top of the tree and the handlebar. The top of the cap will be exposed.

I still haven't received enough feedback to justify spending the funds on these risers.

Again, if you are interested email me directly; rpm@rpmracingca.com.com

Randy - RPM

Yes, you can find them here; RPM Handle Bar Riser

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

the fan

Another enthusiastic thumbs up for Randy.

I sent him a few sets of carbs in hopes that he could clean them and repair the damage done by another shop who pretty much ruined the carbs beyond my ability to fix. Adding to this the carbs were damaged in transit from me to randy.

Randy contacted me immediately when he found the damages, did a great job cleaning the carbs, and repaired the damaged carb body which required welding all in a very timely manner.

Great work as far as I am concerned.

Bill

racerrad8

I was looking around eBay and noticed a ton of "NOS" or "new" Yamaha FJ parts.

I noted that many of these parts listed as NOS are still available new and are cheaper than they are being offered. If there is engine or carb parts you are in need of, please let me know before buying the NOS items listed on eBay and other auction sites.

Here are a few examples...[/i]

eBay Yamaha Valve cover gasket

I sell the same gasket for $34.86; Yamaha Valve Cover Gasket

A used, worn through starter chain guide

I sell a brand new one for $66.80; Starter Drive Chain Guide

I would be happy to be of any assistance to your FJ enjoyment.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

HYPER-FJ

Great person to meet awesome mechanic worked on my '84 trans and clutch wow and great price too!~ :good:

rktmanfj

Ordered parts from Randy on Monday, received them in 2 days... clear across the country!

Outstanding!     :good:

Deadly166

If you have had the pleasure of dealing with Randy,you will no why i am writing this! if you haven"t.You will always be wondering what you have been missing out on.Make sure you use his services,parts ,sales and advice.To you Randy,and your great service.Darrel M. :hi:

Legends57x

I second what Darrel M. says 100%. Randy is an excellent guy to deal with and I would recommend his services to anyone.  :good2:

racerrad8

Well...the wait is over,

The time has finally come and RPM will now be your source for O.E. Yamaha Parts as well. I have signed the contract and it takes effect on May 1st, and I am excited.

What this means for you is the parts your are having to buy from other online vendors will no be available from RPM. This program is going to allow me to supply you will any & all FJ parts to keep your bike on the road.

This is going to be a learning curve on what I am going to stock and what is going to be special order only. What I really need to find out from you guys, is what O.E. Yamaha items you would like me to stock. I want stock what you need, on a regular basis with the option of special order on the other parts that are not that popular. With that said, I am going to be stocking the parts on my shelves, paid for and not utilizing the factory to be my stocking source.

I know I have ordered from several different online O.E. sources and have found the shipping cost to be exorbitant, slow turn around and many, many back ordered items. If fact I had narrowed it down to there sources and the closest source has been the best about ordering and shipping the parts to me. No minimum orders and if Yamaha has it in the warehouse it will be shipped out to me.

One thing that I will not be able to do is be as cheap as some of the online vendors. I cannot compete with vendors who are owned by major corporations that are stocking dealers for all makes. These guys have the ability to operate on a cut throat profit margin. They make up for that profit margin by charging steep S&H charges and not having the items in stock and ordering them once you place the order.

I will be competitive in regard to pricing, but you know when you order it from my if it shows in stock it will ship within one business day maximum.

I am looking forward to this new adventure in being able to supply your needs for your FJ for many years to come.

This also means I will be able to special order on a regular basis for any Yamaha product; FJR, dirt bikes, jet skis, and snowmobile.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

1tinindian

Outstanding, once again!
Thank you Randy.
What more can I say.
Having you here helping to keep our bikes running, makes owning an FJ even that more enjoyable.

Leon
"I want to be free to ride my machine without being hassled by the "man"!
91 FJ1200