News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Hi folks. Nice site!

Started by Derek Young, February 12, 2009, 02:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek Young

Hello.  I'm Derek from Vancouver Island, Canada.  I ride an 86, currently undergoing some restoration/mods.  Hope to be done soon.  Sorry no pics yet.  Not much good at adding photos or even taking them for that matter.  I'll learn tho!

I like the new site.  Way more options and easy to use.

Would like to attend a rally some day, although I don't have much time.  I can dream tho!

Looking forward to meeting some of you and hopefully riding together.  We have some nice roads on the island, so anyone planning a trip here let me know.

Derek
1986 FJ1200 (R.I.P.)
1991 FJ1200
Nanaimo, British Columbia

dduchene

Welcome and no problem I have been dreaming of getting to a rally for 7 years now. One of these days

Denis

Davetammy

I'd love to go to a rally as well,but the travel would take a while.Then again,I could always go on one of those new fangled flying thing's:)Dave
FJ1200/92 Hayabusa1300/2007

gradice

I just love to FLY, but my arms get tried ;D ::) ;D
Graham in OZ...
92 FJ1200 ABS.

Klavdy

F.F.S.
What a bunch of softcocks.
I live in Australia and I've been to lots of FJ rallies,Gunnison, Boone, Tellico, Manchester Beach etc.,jeez we all get 24 hours in a day, WTF are you gunna do, wait til your like 80, sitting in the corner at the nursing home, drooling that you should have done this, you were gunna do that?
Only get one shot at this life, start doing the stuff you always wanted to.
"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

Smola67

Quote from: Klavdy on February 14, 2009, 05:23:49 AM
F.F.S.
What a bunch of softcocks.
I live in Australia and I've been to lots of FJ rallies,Gunnison, Boone, Tellico, Manchester Beach etc.,jeez we all get 24 hours in a day, WTF are you gunna do, wait til your like 80, sitting in the corner at the nursing home, drooling that you should have done this, you were gunna do that?
Only get one shot at this life, start doing the stuff you always wanted to.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Right on Brother.

Davetammy

If it was that easy Klavdy I would already be on my way,but I do have a couple of small responsibilities(Jack 3,Chloe 6)who take precedence over a lot if not all of my wants.That being said I do still get to have some fun,as I'm sure you will find out when we start demolishing some boxes amber goodness:)Dave
FJ1200/92 Hayabusa1300/2007

Yamifj1200

Quote from: Derek Young on February 12, 2009, 02:42:55 AM
Hello.  I'm Derek from Vancouver Island, Canada.  I ride an 86, currently undergoing some restoration/mods.  Hope to be done soon.  Sorry no pics yet.  Not much good at adding photos or even taking them for that matter.  I'll learn tho!

I like the new site.  Way more options and easy to use.

Would like to attend a rally some day, although I don't have much time.  I can dream tho!

Looking forward to meeting some of you and hopefully riding together.  We have some nice roads on the island, so anyone planning a trip here let me know.

Derek

Welcome to the new group Derek, I think the new site will be much more entertaining with so many new and improved options over the old site. I also like the fact that we can add photo's to post. I'd like to get up to canada at some pint and ride. Thanks for the invite....

Eric M

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"

racerman_27410

welcome Derek,

have you ever been to nova scotia?

KOokaloo!

Frank

mst3kguy

davetammy,

that argument won't work with klowny, apparently he has lots of spawn all over the world.

Quote from: Davetammy on February 14, 2009, 09:38:35 AM
If it was that easy Klavdy I would already be on my way,but I do have a couple of small responsibilities(Jack 3,Chloe 6)who take precedence over a lot if not all of my wants.That being said I do still get to have some fun,as I'm sure you will find out when we start demolishing some boxes amber goodness:)Dave
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

rlucas

Quote from: mst3kguy on February 15, 2009, 10:20:39 AM
davetammy,

that argument won't work with klowny, apparently he has lots of spawn all over the world.

I don't think it's the quantity of seedlings...I think it's the "responsibility" part. ;)
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)

Klavdy

Quote from: rlucas on February 15, 2009, 10:40:41 AM
Quote from: mst3kguy on February 15, 2009, 10:20:39 AM
davetammy,

I don't think it's the quantity of seedlings...I think it's the "responsibility" part. ;)
And you wonder why  I don't look forward to Fathers day?
Fathers Day is a freakin nightmare, all those wee bastards  wandering about crying "Where's Daddy? Where's Daddy?"
"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.

Ned

Now leave Klavdy alone - he's only doing his bit to raise the level in the international gene pool. When I become the President of New Zealand I will decree that all those with IQs under 100 will undergo compulsory sterilisation before they effect the breeding programme and they will be sent to Australia thereby raising the average IQ on both sides of the Tasman. All those of us with IQs in excess of 160 will be allowed to breed freely thus maintaining the stated rule that clever people should have more fun.

Ned
Ned - Kiwis can fly ... on an FJ

Derek Young

Quote from: racerman_27410 on February 14, 2009, 10:27:48 PM
welcome Derek,

KOokaloo!

Frank

Thanks Frank.  Haven't been there yet.  Closest was New Brunswick.  I'm in B.C. on the west coast.

Derek
1986 FJ1200 (R.I.P.)
1991 FJ1200
Nanaimo, British Columbia

Klavdy

Quote from: Derek Young on February 15, 2009, 11:54:48 PM
Quote from: racerman_27410 on February 14, 2009, 10:27:48 PM
welcome Derek,

KOokaloo!

Frank

Thanks Frank.  Haven't been there yet.  Closest was New Brunswick.  I'm in B.C. on the west coast.

Derek

Frank would love a B.C Bud,Derek can become Franks BESTEST B.C BUD!!