News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

2012 North East FJ rally

Started by Travis398, December 15, 2011, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJmonkey

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! I need to get a pair for the next rally. In case I forget my pants as well. Maybe one of them Klavdy rubber bear inflating outfits if I leave my jacket behind. I might forget my helmet, what to do???
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

paulfj03

Quote from: Travis398 on August 09, 2012, 06:03:24 PM
In the North East they don't forget their riding boots, they forget their pants  :flag_of_truce: 

awwww maaaaannnnn! gotta watch my six!!!!! :lol: :biggrin: :rofl2:

I showed my wife....I got one of those looks.....  But , she didn't ask me, this time.... " you dont go out in public looking like that do you?" :biggrin:

Bob

Quote from: CanDman on August 04, 2012, 10:57:49 AM
Alrighty then.......here is a video of the riding along with some background music. It was a labour of love ...(with u in it)....and I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed trying to make it ( :dash2:)..... :rofl2:..... none of this would have been possible without the Turtle Man himself.... Mr. Paul Wagar   :yahoo:   ........who did all the video recording and moved like Rafael (Ninja Turtle)
CanDman

Thanks for posting the video. I tried to show it on my TV with a Western Digital media player, but it was restricted from playing on a TV.
I've seen that before for commercial content, but not for a user upload. Too bad, it would have been nice to show them.
Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

paulfj03

Quote from: FJmonkey on August 09, 2012, 06:10:58 PM
In the North East they don't forget their riding boots, they forget their pants
Not funny!!! Not funny at all!!! Have sympathy for the poor bastard, unless had some moon pants as a back up... :shok:

Hey Mark,

No need to hide those boots anymore! They are the 'IN' thing now! Everyone else is just jealous !! :drinks:

CanDman

To all interested in coming.......The Ontario BBQ has been rescheduled for the weekend of the 25th.......anyone wants to cross the border....my casa sous casa....... let me know
Candman
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

paulfj03

Quote from: paulfj03 on August 10, 2012, 09:35:57 AM
Quote from: FJmonkey on August 09, 2012, 06:10:58 PM
In the North East they don't forget their riding boots, they forget their pants
Not funny!!! Not funny at all!!! Have sympathy for the poor bastard, unless had some moon pants as a back up... :shok:

Hey Mark,

No need to hide those boots anymore! They are the 'IN' thing now! Everyone else is just jealous !! :drinks:

CanDman

You know....all the while I was there at the rally.....one song........I could not get out of my head..........

Jethro Tull - "Songs from the Wood" & band intro (live at Madison Square Garden 1978)

Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

carsick

Quote from: CanDman on August 20, 2012, 08:43:04 PM
one song........I could not get out of my head..........

ALL the songs are in YOUR head. It's nice that you let some out to play occasionally.

CanDman

well this summer is winding to a stop and sadly the posts of the rallys have gone to sleep like a hibernating bear......but alas I can hear the roar of the motors revving up for 2013......I can hear them like a distant storm.....rolling slowly in like a black sky.... way off on the horizon.......like rolling thunder ........... like the Breath of a Locomotive......

Jethro Tull - "Locomotive Breath" & "Dambusters March" (live at Madison Square Garden 1978)

Cantwaitman

Klavdy

Quote from: FJmonkey on August 09, 2012, 08:26:07 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! I need to get a pair for the next rally. In case I forget my pants as well. Maybe one of them Klavdy rubber bear inflating outfits if I leave my jacket behind. I might forget my helmet, what to do???

No,Baldy wears the inflatable bear suit,it'd be an easy mistake for you to make, he was behind you when he wore it.
"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

CanDman

Hey Klav you look like an expert marxman....if I ever make it out to the land downunder will you show me how to shoot straight ??? I think my barrel has a big bend in it..... :praising:.......I love hunting sheilas......in fact I have met a few smokers on Hi5........might have to bring my snowball suit and we can do a double drop bear thing......oh....and if I can come there...I'll make sure I bring a spoon......for added protection.......well...it's either a spoon or an "anti banana disguise"....

You call that a knife? This is a Knife!

but in case the spoon doesn't work....I'll bring the "anti banana disguise"........

Banana in the tailpipe!

in case someone has fancy ideas about putting a banana in my tailpipe...ain't falling for that....!!!!! got it Bundy??? alrighty then.....

Canshootstraightman