News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

2013 NEFJR

Started by weymouth399, February 25, 2013, 09:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RACER111V

Here is a little taste of some of the riding in the area. This is the north end of rt113 (Evens Notch Road). This has been on the route before and will be on it again. Some people have been known to ride it more than once per rally (Doug ?). Enjoy the scenery at a relaxed pace from my big trail bike.

Bob

Quote from: RACER111V on August 04, 2013, 10:15:32 PM
Here is a little taste of some of the riding in the area. This is the north end of rt113 (Evens Notch Road). This has been on the route before and will be on it again. Some people have been known to ride it more than once per rally (Doug ?). Enjoy the scenery at a relaxed pace from my big trail bike.

Nice.  Thanks for posting the video.  I remember being told there was nice scenery on the route, but all I can remember is a greenish blur  :smile:

Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

NYFJR13

Well I hated to miss this years rally but I hope you all had a good time. Well I'm sure alot of you knew I would be able to go long without a bike. So I just picked up a 09 FZ1 last week. I hope to make to next years rally. I hope you all had a safe and fun time.