News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

North East FJ Rally T-shirts

Started by carsick, July 18, 2012, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The General

Quote from: fj11.5 on July 20, 2012, 01:05:36 AM
ill never make the rally, but would love a t shirt, m,  :good2: :scratch_one-s_head:
Me too. :good2:
`93 with downside up forks.
`78 XS11/1200 with a bit on the side.
Special edition Rocket Ship ZX14R Kwacka

Travis398

Quote from: carsick on July 19, 2012, 10:58:46 PM
What blind faith you strangers have in me, buying sight unseen and price unknown.

Who said we was going to pay?

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

carsick

Next year bump. I still have a box of 2012 North East FJ rally shirts, any lingering interest? I can do $12 shipped, unless you're one of those foreigners. Special arrangements for you people need to be made. Free if you come to my house...

PM ME with shirt size and the nature of your intentions.

Dan Filetti

Even though I did not attend, I'd buy one Doug.  Send me you PayPal.

Dan
Live hardy, or go home. 

Dan Filetti

Quote from: Dan Filetti on March 01, 2013, 09:20:52 AM

Dan

And my intentions are strictly honorable.
Live hardy, or go home. 

carsick

Quote from: Dan Filetti on March 01, 2013, 09:20:52 AM

Dan

Dan, I understand that you ride a gixxer, probably fitted with a stunningly awesome shorty GP pipe, so I'll reiterate carefully-

Quote from: carsick on February 28, 2013, 09:00:13 PM
PM ME with shirt size

Dan Filetti

Quote from: carsick on March 01, 2013, 09:25:22 PM
Dan, I understand that you ride a gixxer, probably fitted with a stunningly awesome shorty GP pipe, so I'll reiterate carefully-

PM ME with shirt size

Ok, Done.

I figured I'd include shirt size as part of the PayPal.  To your point, I did not follow your very clear, explicit directions, so I deserve the 20pt font.

In the event you have any actual interest, I will share that the pipe on the seven-fiddy is not a GP shorty. It is however, a full ti Yoshimura system, with the associated Yoshimura EMS.  The combination adds a few ponies and shaves a good bit of weight.  

Plus, I love being able to tune the bike (timing and fueling) with my laptop.  It's really pretty cool to configure the changes (this timing [advance/ retard] + this fuel @ this RPM...), connect the cable and hit ENTER (upload) and have the bike instantly run differently.  Sure beats fiddling with carbs and fixed analog timing.  The Yoshi EMS (made by power commander) had the ability to have multiple maps that could be switched on the fly via a switch on the handle bars.  I never went down that path, never sourced the switch, but I see this 2003 race system as the precursor to the Suzuki SDMS and the like, that's on many of the latest model bikes.

Dan

Live hardy, or go home. 

carsick

Quote from: Dan Filetti on March 01, 2013, 11:24:05 PM

In the event you have any actual interest, I will share that the pipe on the seven-fiddy is blah,blah,blablablablah.

Dan

:morning2: Just buy the BMW GS and get it over with old timer. Silly rabbit, gixx is for squids! :sarcastic:

Dan Filetti

Quote from: carsick on March 01, 2013, 11:57:09 PM
:morning2: Just buy the BMW GS and get it over with old timer. Silly rabbit, gixx is for squids! :sarcastic:

:mocking:

Ha!  I've read where that BMW GS bike is the #1 selling bike in the UKa few years ago.  This amazed me as I have NO interest in it.  If I'm going anywhere near that style, it would be more super-moto, rather than adventure tourer.  I like the big KTM 950/ 990 but I'd have to find a more comfortable seat... One of the KTM's maybe my next bike, or it may be a VFR800, maybe.  I sure like a lot of what I see coming from Aprilia these days, I think I'd at least try a few of theirs as next bike candidates before I made a decision.

Dan   
Live hardy, or go home. 

Bob

Quote from: carsick on July 19, 2012, 10:58:46 PM
What blind faith you strangers have in me, buying sight unseen and price unknown. Thanks guys! Anybody know how to post a Word document here so's you can see the design? Pics I understand, but this is is a doc not a .jpeg .pdq whatever. I should really stick to changing oil...
Tech stuff: I'd suggest printing the word doc to a PDF (I use Bullzip http://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/info.php). I don't see a way to upload non-image files, so use a free Dropbox account and put the PDF into a public folder. Dropbox gives you a URL that you can link to here. Or, you can PM me, send me the MS Word file, and I can post a link to it for you.

One XXL for me please  :good2:
Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

rktmanfj

Quote from: Bob on March 02, 2013, 06:19:39 AM
One XXL for me please  :good2:

I already checked, Bob.

He's all out of sizes for manly men like us...    :unknown:

Randy T
Indy

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Psalms 144:1

'89 FJ1200
'90 FJ1200
'78 XT500
'88 XT350