News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

hi, from the Hunter Valley Australia

Started by Ham, October 21, 2012, 01:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ham

Had my 84 fj 1100 for 12 mths, she was parked up in my friends shed for last 20 yrs, and is in very good condition. But had to spend a few $ to get her on the road and it was worth every cent . and is a good and comfy ride. I fitted randys uni pod filters but they dont like the rain to much, and I think the air box supports the carbs better, I cut left side off the box and fitted mesh, the right side cover I left off and filled olso with mesh to keep any large bugs and stones out, but still running standard filter. Also it is now easy to fit and remove airbox.Im running 4 into 1 system with standard jetting.The bike runs really nice, next mods are new front springs and rpm valves.

fj11.5

interested in selling the uni pods mate,, welcome to the site
unless you ride bikes, I mean really ride bikes, then you just won't get it

84 Fj1100  effie , with mods
( 88 ) Fj 1200  fairly standard , + blue spots
84 Fj1100 absolutely stock standard, now more stock , fitted with Fj12 twin system , no rusted headers for this felicity jayne

The General

Quote from: Ham on October 21, 2012, 01:26:49 AM
Had my 84 fj 1100 for 12 mths, she was parked up in my friends shed for last 20 yrs, and is in very good condition. But had to spend a few $ to get her on the road and it was worth every cent . and is a good and comfy ride. I fitted randys uni pod filters but they dont like the rain to much, and I think the air box supports the carbs better, I cut left side off the box and fitted mesh, the right side cover I left off and filled olso with mesh to keep any large bugs and stones out, but still running standard filter. Also it is now easy to fit and remove airbox.Im running 4 into 1 system with standard jetting.The bike runs really nice, next mods are new front springs and rpm valves.

Hey Ham, Where ya been? I sent ya a PM on the 6th OCT. Check tha little envelope on top of this page. (Next to "Calendar")   Doug
`93 with downside up forks.
`78 XS11/1200 with a bit on the side.
Special edition Rocket Ship ZX14R Kwacka

racerman_27410

Welcome to the group! 

KOokaloo!  :good2:

Frank

roverfj1200

1988 FJ1200
1991 FJ1200

Richard.