News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Greetings from south oz

Started by Rhino, October 28, 2012, 06:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhino

Thanks mate,

Yeah I've been seeing a bit of what RPM are up to while crawling the forums.
All I can say is more peeps like randy would make the world a better place, getting rare to see peeps take pride in their product, many can't see past their margins.

Superbike school? sounds like something ill need to work up to but sounds something worth working up to.
I'll probably hit one of the local offerings and get a bit more riding under my belt before doing the whole Melbourne thing.

baldy3853

Quote from: Rhino on November 09, 2012, 06:40:43 PM

Superbike school? sounds like something ill need to work up to but sounds something worth working up to.

These guys are good so long as you have your licence for the bike your riding, its ok and it has nothing to do with going fast, when I did mine there was a young lady there who had only passed her test a few months earlier (5 I think she said) and after one day she was killing them & she was on a CB400, just do it m8 you won't believe the difference it makes!!

I