News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2 x 84-85 FJ for sale

Started by Brian, November 16, 2012, 05:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

:hi: G'Day to you all  DownunderFJlander's,
I recently run into a fellow Fjer in a Pub carpark(of All places ) :drinks: & he has either 1.5 or 2 1100's for sale .
sounds like 1 complete ? & 1 basket case or sumpinorudda .
His name is Pete Ph# 0407409968 He was talking around $1500.00 the lot
might be worth a call
He is a Qlder but wont hold that against him ,after all he owns the greatest bike ever built .

Cheers Brian
Dont you just love that special place of Beer,Bikes 'N' Bullshit !

CanDman

Quote from: Brian on November 16, 2012, 05:38:53 PM
:hi: G'Day to you all  DownunderFJlander's,
I recently run into a fellow Fjer in a Pub carpark(of All places ) :drinks: & he has either 1.5 or 2 1100's for sale .
sounds like 1 complete ? & 1 basket case or sumpinorudda .
His name is Pete Ph# 0407409968 He was talking around $1500.00 the lot
might be worth a call
He is a Qlder but wont hold that against him ,after all he owns the greatest bike ever built .

Cheers Brian

that might be something I could be interested in.....I may need some help but if you could find out as much details as possible I could have my own ride for when I come this March ....maybe I could buy it and leave it with Doug or Arnie....or better still Klav.....just a thought.......then I could travel from one side of Australia to the other ending up at the rally....just a thought......
Candman
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

Qld_Panther

If he is from Biloela then I think it is probably the pair I bought a few weeks ago  :yahoo:
Live Hard, Die Young and Leave a Good Looking Corpse

Brian

Quote from: Qld_Panther on December 17, 2012, 08:22:43 AM
If he is from Biloela then I think it is probably the pair I bought a few weeks ago  :yahoo:
[/quot
hey mate i just spoke to him chasing some parts myself are an off the other day , he still has the bikes & only wants $1000 for the lot ,he is near Ipswich in a place called Boona  .his name is still Pete on 0407409968

cheers Brian

Brian

Quote from: Qld_Panther on December 17, 2012, 08:22:43 AM

No mate thats not him these are in Ipswich

baldy3853

Rang him Tuesday am supposed to be seeing them tomorrow but can't raise him on the Ph.

baldy3853

What a waste of time this pin head was, spoke to him on Tuesday and was all keen, tried all weekend to contact him , wasted all day today, rings late this afternoon oh they are not for sale, if  he should decide to re advertise them thru this forum by using a member please treat him with the disregard that he has shown here  :mad: :ireful:
Baldy