News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2013 NEFJR

Started by weymouth399, February 25, 2013, 09:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis398

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

rktmanfj

Randy T
Indy

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Psalms 144:1

'89 FJ1200
'90 FJ1200
'78 XT500
'88 XT350

CanDman

Quote from: Travis398 on April 28, 2013, 05:14:45 PM

Frankenstein "It's Alive" Scene

Rise and shine there Slash....there's a rally waiting for your participation....... :wacko2:
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

will the real Bob and Doug please have a beer on us

Bob & Doug McKenzie - Twist-off Tops

................so now we all love the twisties !!!!!!!   (popcorn)
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

weymouth399

This will be a non PC post, if you get you are the type to get your panties all bunched up easy, you may want to stop reading, NOW.

W T F is up with this rally?? Really W T F

Just because Travis didn't set it all up, they're is no intrest in doing it??? again W T F

Are we all that dependent on others to do this for us??? :dash2:

He started this rally basically by himself with little help from me OR OTHERS. He and I got our asses handed to us by the campground owner's last year, so fuck us if we're not ready to be the organizers again. But we will.

If there is to be a rally, (WE) need to get our SHIT TOGETHER. We have options, or it dies this yr.
Like everyone else we have lives too, Travis and I will ride, we always do, I hope to see you all when we do.

A Not very happy Bob VERY SNARKY TONIGHT W
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road
72 CT90x2 for sale

CanDman

Hey Mr Snarky.....you know I'm in...... I don't really care where it happens but I loved the time we had last year...I was hoping to do it again. I will take my share of the responsibility for the shit you got from the camp ground...I tried my best to appease the situation.....and I promise to try to not let it happen again..... :blush:.... I will come.....I only hope that it is close to the same spot.......12 hrs of slabbing already sucks... :bad:...any further away...might be tough. I will cross my fingers and hope you good ole US of A boys can put it all together. Tell Trav I know how discouraged he must feel. I thought that the Ontario chapter might be ready to have its own Rally but I appear to have been mistaken. Seems the guy who tries to put it all together somehow becomes the bad guy because he doesn't know everyones timetable or bank accounts. In fact John(Tiger)hung me right out to dry.....offered to help with the orginizing and then did the invisible man after posting his offer to help. I tried to put some options together and then he just pissed on me in front of everyone by wishing the Rally good luck and that he wouldn't participate......and when I told Paul what Tiger did to me.....he pulled out a 12 gauge shotgun and blew my head off. I'm done with those 2.......what pisses me off the most....is that I honestly believed that these guys were my friends....correction...not friends... good friends...man what an idiot I am......so cheer up Trav.....at least you don't have to deal with a knives in your back. Oh...... I will still have the BBQ's this summer......JUST MINUS A FEW BOTTOMLESS PITS....
CanDman

Bob

I've been crazy busy with work lately, so I may have missed some of the subtly in the message threads... guess I've been lucky: my two trips to Maine rocked... I enjoyed everyone's company and thought the organization was first rate. Thanks guys. Did a couple of rides last year with Ontario riders, and again: a great group.

Sorry to hear about the discord. Guess there are bumps in every road. 
I still look forward to a few group rides this year, and a nice long weekend in Maine.

Hope it all works out, and thanks to everyone who helps make it happen.
Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

markmartin

Bob, I had a great time at the rally when I went and want to do it again, but life at present (with teenagers) is keeping me busy to the point that I  only plan out about 3 days in advance. I'm still trying to plan a ride for this weekend, but that's falling apart--  It's all good and I'm grateful for everything.  But any riding I get in is a last minute "yep I've got a couple of hours" type thing.  Don't take my non participation as a lack of gratitude for all you and Travis did setting everything up, or that it wasn't good enough.  I had a great time meeting other Fj er's, loved the ride, and look farward to the next time. 
Mark M

paulfj03

I have to apologize to everyone for this dirty laundry by a CANADIAN. Its not why I became a member. I really value and respect this site and its members. It is an awesome site and I have no intention of airing stupid stuff, ... or wasting bandwith.

Quote from: Bob on May 02, 2013, 06:20:35 AM
my two trips to Maine rocked... I enjoyed everyone's company and thought the organization was first rate. Thanks guys. Did a couple of rides last year with Ontario riders, and again: a great group.

I have had a blast at the 2 rallies I have attended here, myself! Awesome routes, and  accommodations, with a great group of guys. ....

If you haven't attended one of these you're missing out on a lot of awesome riding and fun!!  Travis and Bob do an awesome job organizing. A big thanks to them, again. I know there's a lot of work behind the scenes and they make it look easy. This rally was the first on my bucketlist!!!! Its an adventure riding down there, camping, and riding the mountains! And riding back.

GOOD TIMES!!

RACER111V

So lets pick a time and a place, and go from there. Late July works for me. North Conway works if we want to do the routes (or parts of the normal routes) we have done before. No one needs to be bitched at because of some one elses issues. We can get a few sites near each other and go from there. Everyone makes their on reservations, we ride a little, eat a little, drink a little and relax. It would be very close to the same miles for those coming from CA.

NHMS would take more organization and responsibility on someones part (Bob). If that's the way you guys won't to go , I'm up for that too. I'd be willing to put together some routes around that area.

***** SO LETS SAY JULY 19,20,21 AT SACO RIVER CAMPING AREA *****************

################## LETS MAKE THAT JULY 26,27,28 ##############
                                         THE 21ST IS THE OXFORD 250 RACE

CanDman

Quote from: RACER111V on May 02, 2013, 08:27:01 PM
So lets pick a time and a place, and go from there. Late July works for me. North Conway works if we want to do the routes (or parts of the normal routes) we have done before. No one needs to be bitched at because of some one elses issues. We can get a few sites near each other and go from there. Everyone makes their on reservations, we ride a little, eat a little, drink a little and relax. It would be very close to the same miles for those coming from CA.

NHMS would take more organization and responsibility on someones part (Bob). If that's the way you guys won't to go , I'm up for that too. I'd be willing to put together some routes around that area.

***** SO LETS SAY JULY 19,20,21 AT SACO RIVER CAMPING AREA *****************

################## LETS MAKE THAT JULY 26,27,28 ##############
                                        THE 21ST IS THE OXFORD 250 RACE

sounds like a great plan.......I am in for sure....I have a birthday very close to those days.....a Hawaiian one actually...couldn't think of a better way to spend it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ9xfNn09eQ#

Cansurfman

Tiger

Quote from: paulfj03 on May 02, 2013, 10:05:43 AM
I have to apologize to everyone for this dirty laundry by a CANADIAN. Its not why I became a member. I really value and respect this site and its members. It is an awesome site and I have no intention of airing stupid stuff

+1...

John.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in an attractive & well preserved body...but rather to slide in sideways, body completely worn out and and with your last dying breath screaming, "HOOOYA LIFE, lets try that again"!!!

akinc

Thanks again for the NESR ride last year.
Definitly a life time event to remember and hopefully I will be able to join in again in the near future.
My new job position has me tied up for business year end and last two weekends in july for inventory so I won't be able to make the 2013 run.
Have a great summer of riding whichever highway you discover.

"LIVE MUSIC IS BETTER- Bumper stickers should be issued!"

CanDman

Quote from: Tiger on May 03, 2013, 02:53:05 PM
Quote from: paulfj03 on May 02, 2013, 10:05:43 AM
I have to apologize to everyone for this dirty laundry by a CANADIAN. Its not why I became a member. I really value and respect this site and its members. It is an awesome site and I have no intention of airing stupid stuff

+1...

John.

I'm proud of you both..... :good2: ........ your apologies were long overdue... :praising:

Cantstand2facesman

paulfj03

I wont be attending the rally.  .......